Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tandem Skydiving Adventure in Prague

Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Sky Service
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2019

totally value for money, we bought 4 tickets to sky diving basic tandem - 14 k and with video - 20 k. Trust me an experience which you will have is amazing, they have arranged hotel pick up for us considering the size of the group. very safely with a proper tandem guy fully trained plus a video recorder guy(Gandhi). Also, they would train you properly for jumping so the experience was amazing.

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank AnjaliS853
Reviewed May 5, 2019

Best people and funny staff. I had a BUS next day morning back to home but I forgot my keys in adrenaline rush in one of there locker . I called the office but the lady said airport was closed.The office lady on the phone just to be sure called them and asked for the keys and luckily they found it. There office in Prague was open for me extra one hour so that i can come and pick up the keys.Once again thanks to them the keys were important..:-)

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank Sanketk2912
Reviewed October 23, 2018

I like adrenaline things to do, but this one is the BEST I´ve ever done. Amazing! Thanks to all staff. You do your job really well. Friendly and polite. I had lot of fun in meeting point in Prague, than in a shuttle to the airport. My driver is really funny guy. And than the instructors with their sarcastic sense of humor. I like every seconds of the trip and especially in the air! Guys, you rock!!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed October 13, 2018

Amazing experience with a professional team...
Tip - Prebook your slot and morning slots are recommended.

Date of experience: October 2018
2  Thank DilipChoudhari
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Hello everyone!
I wished a tandem parachute flight for my Birthday, and because it's the cheapest, we decided to drive 4 hours from Germany to Most. And I never regretted it!! Everything was organized very good and professional! I always felt very safe. I also bought extra Photos and Video for 88€. Expensive, but it's worth.

Guys, a tandem jump is sooo cool!!! The best experience in my life!!!
Feelings are absolutely crazy, eben you jump!
I can recommend it to EVERYONE!!

Thank you to you all!