“Cozy Thai food!”

Neb.o
Ranked #625 of 5,853 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, Czech, Thai
Good for: Local cuisine
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I found this place by chance while walking through the city. It is the only place that was busy on a Tuesday night so I waited about 5 minutes and got a table. The food is tasty with just the right portions and a nice presentation. The service was good although I am not sure t&e waiter actually understood too much English.
I had spring rolls and pad Thai with shrimps.
I will definitely go back!

Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

Amazing cousine with the nice menu. Everyone has the possibility to choose the right food;) cosy and small restaurant in the centre of Prague. One of the best thai restaurant!

Reviewed January 22, 2014

If you want light meal this restaurant will match your demand. Menu is balanced, if you read it you will understand what meal contains or staff will assist you. Here you can get amazing soups, the big one can be as main course. Restaurant offers also amazing drinks prepared from vegetable. I like Nebo because it is fresh and service is quite quick.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Food is not authentic tasting like others mentioned but we gave it a try as it was close to our hotel. My husbands meal came out 20-25 before mine and after the appetizer we had to track down staff to remind them we were still waiting on said missing entree. No one bothered to ask us if we wanted something to drink nor could we get anyone's attention to ask. I don't know how this restaurant is in business as we looked around and found empty glasses everywhere and unhappy faces...SAVE YOUR $$ and go across the street for the most amazing Italian to touch your lips.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

There are so many Vietnamese restaurant opening in Prague, this is one of the best one so far. The interior is super clean, modern and hip! Food is not all that authentic, but I am willing to pay for the value and the location. The quantity is not as big as the real Asian size, but is not too bad. I would not mind stop by here to have lunch when I am in the center, because there are not that many good quality Asian food around here, with good service and environment.