“Fresh, high quality asian food at reasonable price”
Review of Neb.o

Neb.o
Ranked #663 of 5,630 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, Czech, Thai
Good for: Local cuisine
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Being vegetarian means most Czech food is a no go for me, so I looked on TripAdvisor for Asian restaurants in Prague and found Neb.o.
Quite a casual modern restaurant with wooden stools on one side of the tables, and a wooden bench against the wall on the other. The waitress didn't speak much English but enough for me to understand and place an order.
I had three courses: Rau Tron as entree which was a very refreshing dish of shredded vegetables with sesame and peanuts - the only downside is that it was made with fish sauce but that's not their fault, I should have asked.
Main course was tofu pad thai (not on the menu but the waitress offered it after I told her I was vegetarian). A tasty dish. Note that the menu was quite small so don't expect lots of options.
Dessert was Xoi Hoa Qua - sweet rice, raspberry, coconut milk, and sesame (see photo) - very refreshing.
I also got a 1L jug of water - it came with lots of fresh mint, cucumber, lemon and lime in the jug which was great.
Thoroughly recommended. I think my meal came to about 300 CZK (about $21 AUD) - great value.

Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

This place is great. They serve very nice thai and vietnamese food.
Portions are very big but they are delicious. Prices are very reasonable. Worth to visit.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

As I am not a fan of Czech food I was looking for other options and thought Thai food might be ok here. The place is very modern looking near New Town. The staff doesn't speak English too well but we got by ok. The spring rolls were of very good quality and quite tasty. The water was interesting as it was served with lemons and cucumber in a pitcher. I got the beef undon which was excellent.. just like the thai food I get in the US. My husband ordered the pad Thai and it was equally good! I would not hesitate to eat here again as it was reasonably priced.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

This is a great lunch or before a cocktail kind of place. The food is fresh and light and inexpensive right in the center of town.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Neb.o clears the head from the moment you walk in the door. The decor is pure, simple and attractive, and the staff are friendly.

The Pho is a winner. A small for 80czk is an ample meal, and the homemade lemonade is some of the best in Prague. For a light, fresh meal that won't burn a hole in your pocket, you won't do better than this/