“Great food!”

Ranked #4 of 6,454 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Karlin
Description: Our dedicated professional team is committed to serving excellent authentic Indian cuisine, while providing warm and personalised service. The restaurant provides a great ambience and the perfect venue for holding important business meetings, romantic meals, informal get-togethers and parties. We cater for theme based dinners, buffets, banquets, weddings, parties and festive celebrations. It is our goal at The Indian by Nature, to maintain high standards of quality and excellence in service by offering the most memorable dining experience!!!
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

Great food and very welcoming staff. The restaurant is very beautiful and authentic. I'm vegan so I had a veg samosa and bombay aloo with rice. It was so good that I couldn't stop eating :)

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,821)

Reviewed June 9, 2019

We decided to walk from our hotel and managed to get completely lost arriving 30 minutes later than planned. We were welcomed by friendly staff and shown to a table straight away. The waiter took the time to ask about our tastes in Indian food and then recommend various dishes from the extensive menu. The dishes we chose were fish and vegetarian based and tasted absolutely divine. Personal favourite was the chilli fish which was gorgeous and a perfect combination of spices.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

All the stuff was really welcoming and nice to us and food was amazing :) thank you very much ! Spicy was exactly as we wish B-)

Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

We went to this place for dinner after a tiring day st Prague. We were promptly greeted and seated. The kids were hungry so we ordered mango lassi that was brought out almost immediately. We ordered paneer makhani , naan, lemon rice , pakora, batata Vada, aloo masala. Paneer shashlik sizzler is very good . All the food was really good and service was top notch. The waitstaff also brought out jalebi as courtesy. They also have another location by the same name .

Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

I visit here regularly, and the food is very tasty and affordable. You won’t get a chance to complain about the variety of good and services. The staff is very friendly and is open to suggestions.