“Horrible”

Ranked #3 of 5,781 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Praha 6
Description: Our dedicated professional team is committed to serving excellent authentic Indian cuisine, while providing warm and personalised service. The restaurant provides a great ambience and the perfect venue for holding important business meetings, romantic meals, informal get-togethers and parties. We cater for theme based dinners, buffets, banquets, weddings, parties and festive celebrations. It is our goal at The Indian by Nature, to maintain high standards of quality and excellence in service by offering the most memorable dining experience!!!
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I stopped by this restaurant for a take-away. the manager convinced me to take a tandoori chicken, against my will because it is "So Amazing". I think he was trying to get rid of some old chicken, as there was no one in the restaurant. I asked for chutney and naan bread as well. What i got was dry, old, tasteless chicken, soggy naan bread and no chutney. Not a nice surprise to open up once you get home on a cold winter night. I will never go back. Rule of thumb: Don't eat at a restaurant with no one inside.

2  Thank J E
IndianByNature, Owner at Indian By Nature, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

Dear Jonathan E,

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate the time you have taken to tell us what you think, and we would like to apologise if you had a less than satisfactory experience.

We can only assume that the cold winter night you pointed out may have had some adverse effect on the dish by the time you managed to get home. We do offer a delivery service through Dame Jidlo which we believe would get your dish to you in perfect condition as it does for many of our regular guests on a daily basis!

As you live in Prague we do hope that you will come for dinner at our restaurant and give us a chance to show you how good our food really is. Our chicken dishes especially are among the best in Prague.

Thank you again for your review, hope to see you soon

Jayant Sarkar

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I was a little cautious at first on visiting this restaurant as its always difficult to find a really good - true indian cuisine experience. However, i was put out of my misery :-) The service, timing of foods, ability to adapt to individual needs was fantastic. The portions were very generous, the waiter was able to recommend new things to make the experience interesting and his recommendations came through very well.

Definitely a recommend for anyone wanting to experience true indian cuisine and the icing on the cake was their indian kulfi (icecream) it came in a clay pot and is the only near indian icecream experience i have had outside of India in 33 years - so that says something :-)

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Excellent quality of the food. We had tried many resturants in Prague but never got such quality food. They prepare very tasty Veg & Non-veg dishes. If you would like have some thing which in not there in menu card still you just specify what you need.... We have some customized order like Fish birayani, Egg curry. so on..... Its awesome.. The pot biryani is excellent.. When ever we gone for lunch or dinner we feel like we are in India.... Thanks to IBN to your hospitality.

1  Thank RajAravind
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Indian by Nature is in my opinion far the best Indian restaurant in Prague and one of the best (if not the best) I have ever visited in the whole world. Spicy, thats the whole trick. The food is simply full of spicy taste, exactly how you would expect it from an indian cuisine. Nothing weak. They cook their meals with love I would say. Once you try it, you can't stop coming back. I have been there a lots of times and the quality of the food is always the same. Just excellent!!! I highly recommend this one!

1  Thank Jan K
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Excellent quality of food and flawless cooking. I strongly recommend this outstanding restaurant to anyone interested in Indian food.
They prepare very tasty vegetarian and non-vegetarian food. They use very good quality ingredients and use original authentic recipes.
Go and enjoy their food. They have a very good quality service and polite waiters always ready to greet and welcome you :-)
Highly recommended!!!