“Good pizza, reasonably priced”

Pizza Coloseum I.P. Pavlova
Ranked #898 of 5,534 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
St. Albans, United Kingdom
“Good pizza, reasonably priced”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had good pizzas here in the Na Porici branch (similar quality to Pizza Express in the UK) and they were reasonably priced. We went in the evening and the service was fast.

The kids' menu was not obvious as it is on the front of the colouring sheet given to my son (he is 9 so not overly fond of colouring in).

• Visited May 2014

• Turkish first
Lima
“Dinner”
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food and service! Prices are OK, great location, excellent vine. Really reccommend this place, tourist friendly!

Krakow, Poland
“Good pizza and pasta”
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

Very good pizza (tried quattro formaggi, funghi and basic with ham only for children) and pasta. Good coffee. Not expensive at all.
We were there with children during normal weekday, so there were not too much people. Service was very nice and fast.
Good idea is kids corner with toys and tv.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Great”
Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

We visited here on wednesday eve after wanting a restaurant close to our hotel Raffaello due to v sore feet from all the sightseeing. We booked this and was v surprised when we were shown upstairs that it was actually v busy. Service was ok...had to call them over a couple of times after trying to get their attention. Food was great. I just had a basic bolognase and it was so so tasty. However the meatball dish my boyfriend liked but not much to it bar tomato. We were given bread at the start of the meal and then charged for it after. We didnt even ask for it. Bread should be complimentary if just put on your table alternatively ask your guests if they want it. All in all the experience was nice and relaxed and considering we had two large beers each two being Stella and two Staraproman and a lovely meal ...you cant grumble at £20 !!!

London, United Kingdom
“Pizza Coloseum Andel”
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Pizza not great, but Service was absolutely terrible, when I asked for bill the waiter spent more than 10 minutes talking to his colleagues. I asked a second waiter for my bill after trying to get attention of our waiter without success. The second waiter asked me if I wanted to give a tip (I normally give a cash tip based upon the service) being asked directly for a tip is a huge insult, I said no. The wait-er then walked behind me and said 'Thanks for nothing' I am in Prague often and have been in Pizza Coloseum many times with friends, I will never visit any Pizza Coloseum again

Visited May 2014