“HEARTFELT review -- Simply a delight in every way!”

Casa De Carli Ristorante
Ranked #145 of 5,852 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Italian, Spanish
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Description: Welcome to Casa De Carli, the ultimate reflection of what an Italian restaurant should be. By blending different styles and experiences from our travels, we are re-imagining the future of Italian cuisine. Casa De Carli's philosophy on food is simple: our cuisine, which draws inspiration from all regions of Italy, is vibrant and fun, full of fresh, seasonal ingredients. The menu is contemporary and eclectic - a unique interpretation of Italian food culture - that meets our guests' expectations with prices that convey value.The restaurant's elegant and comfortable environment has allowed Casa De Carli to become a popular meeting place for the local intelligentsia.We promise to provide the highest quality dining experience, with efficient and unobtrusive service, that will continue to express the evolution of cuisines, menus, and ambiance.
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Towards the end of our 2-plus-week trip Discovering Eastern Europe, we had one night remaining before our tour's Farewell Dinner in Prague. With oodles of restaurant choices before us, we picked Casa de Carli -- and what a FABulous decision it was! We discovered this little gem of a restaurant and loved the entire experience.

From the initial warm welcome by the staff, to the lovely, inviting ambiance, to the delightfully tasty cuisine and good wine, there wasn't a moment that didn't impress the four persons in our party. I can't recall the exact items we each ordered so I won't offer specific recommendations in that regard -- but it doesn't matter, EVERYTHING was so good!

Although we'll not be back in Prague anytime soon, my sister and brother-in-law are leaving in a few days for the same Eastern Europe trip and I've highly recommended that when they get to the "City of 100 Towers," they make time for a visit to Casa de Carli. It's a sure thing!!!

[By the way - I don't often get on Trip Advisor and haven't even organized my trip photos yet. So the fact that this review isn't being submitted in a timely fashion is NO reflection on the restaurant. It's BECAUSE the restaurant was so good that I'm taking the time to do this at all!]

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Pretty amazing restaurant in a center of Prague. Great food, cosy environment, very pleasant service! Good food - risotto with rabbit, grilled dorado, deserts....yammi! Enjoy the top quality!

Reviewed March 27, 2014

I was taken to Casa de Carli by a friend who knows I am picky and wanted to impress me :-) Well done: the service, was amazing since the first second, with great and sincere smiles from the team at the entrance, and they give you so complete attention you feel like you are the only one in the restaurant, even if you are not! The menu looked so tasty it took me a bit of time to choose, and I ordered a soup and pasta.
The soup was delicious, it was with a creamy red pepper soup, with balsamic vinegar and pine nuts, and you could taste all of these specific tastes so wonderfully it was a bliss!
My pasta was with a wild boar ragu and the pasta was al dente and the ragu fabulous;
We had water from a big jug, and it was served with refreshing lemon slices, perfect with the sun already shining outside. We had a glass of prosecco which was also delicate and dry, perfect for a lunch aperitif.
I was unfortunately not hungry enough to try their complimentary appetizers (like olive and tomato tapenade with what looked like home made bread) but I will certainly have to come back to try them! Thank you to my friend for taking me to Casa de Carli, great address, and thank you to Lenka and Matteo for the delicious meal in such a brilliant and friendly atmosphere!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Very nice place, a bit hidden, but worth to discover. Casa De Carli has a very pleasant atmospehre, you will feel like at home. Perfect service and delicious food. Short and fancy menu is topped by daily offer. All dishes we had were perfect and made from fresh ingredients. Salad had a perfect dressing and octopus on grill was fabulous. They recommended us a wine, which perfectly complemented the food. I can only recommend, pleasant surprise.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Casa de Carli offers wonderful service and the best food. I ordered the best tomato soup in my life. I felt there great! I didn't find any negatives. I want to visit this place again!