“Nice value of lunch menu”
Review of Kofein Restaurant

Kofein Restaurant
Ranked #182 of 5,498 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Vinohrady & Vrsovice
Prague, Czech Republic
“Nice value of lunch menu”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I had a lunch-soup, pork meat,potato and ice tea, everything for 100,-CZK. Quite nice atmosphere even during busy noon time. Wi-Fi for free, good speed. I will certainly return =working almost round the corner- to have Tapas as well...

• Visited September 2013

• Czech first
  • Slovak first
Sacramento, California
“Great Tapas in Prague”
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

I found this place while trying to go to a place that was not open. They seated us at the bar and were very welcoming. We had six delicious tapas, including a goat cheese cake and roasted tiger prawns, two glasses of wine, and desert for 731K, about $36. This is excellent food and a great bargain.

Visited September 2013
Ennis, Ireland
“32 Great Tastes and Counting”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I have now been to Kofein three times and sampled about 32 different dishes; every one has been delicious! This is the place we take our visiting guests for a guaranteed great experience.

We enjoy asking everyone to pick their favourite and share it with the others. We usually do this for three or four rounds including dessert and two bottles of wine; yet the total bill is still under 20 Euro per person.

The atmosphere is pleasant and the service friendly and competent. We went yesterday and I am already wanting to go back.

• Visited September 2013
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
“Try everything!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

The nicest restaurant I've been to in Prague, our hotel recommended this place and we weren't disappointed! The food was gorgeous, staff were very friendly and helpful, there was a menu in English, and the price was very reasonable. Everything we tried was delicious, I will definitely recommend this place to my friends.

• Visited August 2013
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“good”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I have visited , and found service and quality is not good.
There was no cordination with Kitchen and service.

Visited July 2013