“A taste of Italy in Prague” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Bottega Di Finestra

La Bottega Di Finestra
Ranked #68 of 5,316 Restaurants in Prague
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Description: Our concept is based on typical italian food. You can make shopping, you can have breakfast, lunch and dinner by our tables. Reserve your table to enjoy us!!!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“A taste of Italy in Prague”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

My wife and I happened upon this place as we walked along the street. One look in the window and we had to check it out, and once we went inside we decided to stay for dinner. They have a good selection of Italian wines (we enjoyed the Soave Veneto). I had the mackerel and my wife had the risotto, which was perfectly al dente. They have the desserts and many other items for takeaway in cases in the front. We were pretty full but decided to try the mini-cannolis which were good. It's a bit more expensive than many places in Prague but we'll worth it when you pine for some Italian food.

Visited May 2014

• Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“The trattoria was full, but the served the same meal takeaway, (to go).”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

Next door is the restaurant. They too were full. So like the other reviews say you have to book. We just went on the off chance.

We had the squid/octopus salad for starters (delicous), the veal ossobucco with sweat potato rosti for main course (lots of meat and really tasty), and canneli di sicilia which was unfortunately soft (not fresh), and a hazelnut cream cake which was fantastic.

It was expensive but worth every penny.

Brussels
“Excellent Italian deli & bistro”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

A colleague recommended this place. It is a deli but there are about 10 tables and window seats. There is a menu and you can also choose from a selection of salads that are priced by 100 g. They sell fresh meat and fish, which you can select and have served at your table.

I had the beef carpcaccio, which was delicious. Possibly the best I have ever eaten. I also had a selection of salads: chicken with fennel and saffron, beetroot with leeks, and lentils, rounded off with a cappuccino. All were fantastic. The prices were not cheap. My total bill was CZK 620 or around 25 euros but it was worth every penny.

The place was busy, so I would recommend booking a table at peak times and for larger groups. I went on my own and found a bar stool at the window, which was fine.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Nicosia, Cyprus
“amazing ..better than Italy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

What Can i say about this place?

it's better than any italian restaurant I've been to even in Italy!

fresh & unique salads and appetizers.... they know how to cook meat... I got beef and it was the best beef i ever had...so tender.....delicious!

There is so much variety...so many different flavors....

the tiramisu was off the hook, 10/10..

The decor features small italian tables with the characteristic checkered table linen, and a bar line with stools... great soft lighting

Go there immediately!

• Visited February 2014
Leeds, West Yorkshire
“Just an amazing place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

Only visited for breakfast but on my first experience I revisited a couple of days later. Delicious food, very good value, excellent staff and a lovely restaurant and atmosphere. Can't speak highly enough of this place. Only wish I'd stayed in Prague longer to experience lunch or dinner.