“amazing ..better than Italy”

La Bottega Di Finestra
Ranked #77 of 5,593 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Description: Our concept is based on typical italian food. You can make shopping, you can have breakfast, lunch and dinner by our tables. Reserve your table to enjoy us!!!
Reviewed April 24, 2014

What Can i say about this place?

it's better than any italian restaurant I've been to even in Italy!

fresh & unique salads and appetizers.... they know how to cook meat... I got beef and it was the best beef i ever had...so tender.....delicious!

There is so much variety...so many different flavors....

the tiramisu was off the hook, 10/10..

The decor features small italian tables with the characteristic checkered table linen, and a bar line with stools... great soft lighting

Go there immediately!

There are newer reviews for La Bottega Di Finestra

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Only visited for breakfast but on my first experience I revisited a couple of days later. Delicious food, very good value, excellent staff and a lovely restaurant and atmosphere. Can't speak highly enough of this place. Only wish I'd stayed in Prague longer to experience lunch or dinner.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

I saved La Bottega in my "trips" on tripadvisor before we went to Prague. I wanted to go early on to buy good wine. Wow, I am glad that I did! We went to this deli/restaurant 4 times (and the "Cucina," next door, once) while we were in Prague for a week. This is not a cheap place to eat, but the quality of the food is excellent. The simple broth on the menu was amazing. After tasting my husband's quail, I ordered it the next day when we went back.

They have an excellent selection of Italian wines and staff that will help you chose what you like based on what you tell them you like, if, like me, you don't know much about Italian wines. Some of the staff do not really speak English, but they will certainly call someone to give you hand who does, if needed.

If we return to Prague, we will be back here-many times! For romance or special occasions, go the associated restaurant (La Finestra de Cucina) next door. Be aware that both places are very popular during standard lunch/dinner times and at least once, we got the last table in the house.

Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Wandered in for an early Sunday morning breakfast. Eggs Benedict were delicious and freshly baked croissants were light, flaky and buttery. Service was pleasant and friendly. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Very pleasant dinner tonight. Great concept, excellent food and warm service. All this at excellent value for money. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Mathieu D