“I'm in the Mood.”

Mood
Ranked #1,957 of 5,372 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, International, Czech
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Praha 3
“I'm in the Mood.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

I'm not the type of person who writes reviews but Mood Restaurant deserves both kudos and more clients. So here we go...

Once you get past the typical Zizkov facade Mood's modern interior, custom furniture, brushed wooden floors and funky fresh ambiance will surprise you.

A friend recommended their burger and, rightfully so, I was impressed. Char-broiled to perfection with a juicy pink center, the burger stayed together on the bun - not crumpling like many burgers served around Prague. I added cheese for 20Kc but was surprised to find it under the burger, not on top... hey, nobody's perfect. And the taste - well, Mood get's my vote for the best burger in Prague.

My wife joined my for the 2nd trip to Mood and once again the staff and fare didn't disappoint. We started with tomato tartar - deliciously different. Being a creature of habit I had the burger again, this time with bacon (and the cheese on top). Consistency is everything, and the burger was just as good as on my first visit. My wife ordered the baby-back ribs: tender meat falling off the bone, tangy bbq sauce...they were so good I realized I'd be back again.

To wrap it up we tried a slice of apple pie with jalapeno cheddar crust. A very interesting and satisfying taste combination.

Mood may be a bit out of the center but well worth the trip. Don't just take my word, go experience Mood for yourself.

• Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Ireland
“Great burgers, sandwiches. Terrace at back great on sunny day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

Located in a small hotel in the Zizkov area of town, it's not on beaten track but still easy to find and get to.

The ambience is nice and modern, but best part is the terrace at back overlooking a cycle path.

The menu is great, just right mix. The burgers stand out though, great big patties of nicely minced beef. The buns are great too, not too doughy and firm. The twirly fries served with aren't my favourite but the burger itself is just great. Service is good and it's great for a lunch although location wise I wouldn't head so far out in evening.

Food is great.

Gjøvik, Oppland, Norway
“Great food, good service and a really fancy restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

Was there 2 times in our visit in Prauge last week. 1 for dinner and 1 just to get som dessert since it was so damn good.
I went there with my girlfriend after we where looking for a decent meal in the area close to the Hotel. Restaurant dont look so good outside, but when you come inside it looks completetly different from what you would imagined.
1 ordered the hamburger wich was really great, and my girlfriend ordered the chicken with spinach. Wich also had top quality. For dessert we had the lava cake, and the bread pie, and all I can say is WOW. That dessert managed to top an already good meal. The prices are also decent. Around 200-250 CZK for mains wich is really good compared to other fancy restaurants in the city. We went to another downtown aswell, and this one has 1/3-1/2 of the price and is just as good as those downtown

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Burger?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

Many places in Prague have laid claim to the title of "Best Burger in Prague" and the competition has been stiff. So when I heard that Mood had claimed that their burger was worthy of this moniker I high-tailed up to Zizkov to test it out. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by this light and airy restaurant, especially their quiet terrace at the rear, where I decided to sit. Unlike some other places, being on the terrace I wasn't ignored in favour of people inside and the service was excellent and I wanted for nothing without the staff constantly having to come over and ask if everything was ok. My burger arrived promptly and was done to perfection, with a side of curly fries and a slice of bacon to top it off. I have to say it was delicious. The big question is, does it take the title. All this burger lover has to say is, the king is dead, long live the king! Superb!

Prague, Czech Republic
“Hidden Gem, Amazing Food, Amazing Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

I was looking for a delicious, non-touristy restaurant with graet service on a beautifu Saturday in Prague. What I found was exectly what I was looking for and MUCH more. We were seated on the terrace overlooking a beautiful nature setting overlooking a lush green forest...in Prague!!! The food was absolutely fantastic. The service was polite and attentive. The atmosphere was relaxing and refreshing. This is simply a FANTASTIC restaurant in Prague. A TRUE hidden gem.