“Delightful”
Review of Cafe Parisienne - CLOSED

Cafe Parisienne
Cuisines: French, Cafe, European, International, Mediterranean, Central European
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Worcestershire
“Delightful”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We came across this delightful restaurant by chance, it is tucked away down a quiet street and we made a special effort to return to it on our last day. The host/waiter was polite, attentive and the food delicious. Décor is classy and relaxing. We would recommend.
D.E. Perth/Melbourne, Australia, G.C. Worcestershire, England

• Slovak first
London UK
“Almost a club feeling”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Very friendly. Extremely comfortable. Good food. Excellent ambiance. Efficient and superb service. Pleasant décor, central and clean. We found it by accident and went three times in four days. Best mulled wine we tasted in Prague.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Solomon G
St Albans, United Kingdom
“A bit of quiet in a busy city”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Happened upon this cafe by accident, just trying to get away from the crowds. What a lovely surprise. While I don't much understand the decor, the food is great and the atmosphere quiet and comfortable. The service is wonderful, the food very tasty, and the prices very reasonable.

• Visited October 2013
Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Melt in the mouth”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I was wandering around Prague, taking in the sights and the glorious beers when I came across this lovely little cafe/restaurant.
To sart I was given a complimentary bowl of bread with butter and dips. A basic starter, but done well. The butter was sweet and the dips were different and tasty. Can't remember exactly what the dips were now, but I remember liking them.
I had the Beef Carpaccio washed down by beer (normally I would have red wine with a dish like this, but the beer in Prague is sooooo good).
The beef was the epitome of 'melt in your mouth'. It was sweet, still a bit pink, and was an absolute treat. It was topped with sun-blush tomatoes and olives, all on a bed of rocket. Individually everything was great, but together it was one of the greatest meals I have ever had. Light but filling, this meal was great to taste the different foods on the plate, but when you put them together they complimented each other perfectly.
The service was great, the waiter seemed genuinely keen on making sure I had a great time. It made a great meal even more pleasant.
If I ever go to Prague again I will make sure to visit this little gem again.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank scotthenry79
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Delicious food in comfortable surroundings”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Cafe Parisienne is a small intimate restaurant with comfortable seating and a gracious host/waiter who provides friendly service. We ate dinner here twice and both times we had a really tasty French meal. Go early and it will be easy to get a nice table. Reasonably priced wine and very generous food portions for the money. We loved our bread, salads, soups, and entrees. We were too full for dessert, so we took home 2 macarons for later enjoyment and they were excellent as well.

• Visited September 2013