“I like this place”
Review of Cafe Parisienne - CLOSED

Cafe Parisienne
Cuisines: French, International, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Great for relax with wine at evening. Cosy atmosphere, friendly staff, delicious wine and central location!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

The wines are wonderful. The food excellent. The service considerate and sensitive. This is worth every penny and we will go back when we are in Prague again.

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Lovely little coffee bar/bar/bistro. Generous portions and great value, highly recommended!

I had the special (chicken noodle soup), but my friend had the croissant - which was absolutely ginormous!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

My wife and walked into this restaurant having know prior knowledge of it.
We were so happy to find that the service, food and ambiance was outstanding.
Prague is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, however their cuisine
is not to my liking. So, when we had this excellent lunch in this very good looking
French restaurant we were so pleased.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I randomly stumbled on this cafe during my walk-about prague. The smells coming from the kitchen were divine and food was even better. This was the nest meal I had all week. I went in around 2pm and there were few clientele. The atmosphere and ambience was relaxing and the food was fresh and hot. Also, they had free wi-fi. A great cafe spot.

2  Thank Diverse-Traveller81