the location and internet facilities aregreat. Location is the best. the astronomical clock is behind the hotel, the hotel being part of the clock and town hall building complex bulit in the 14 th centuryand of course the old town square is 12 minute walk with all the restos, shops to walk around.
what is poor are..the expected "hotel" facilities were not present like elevator to bring up your luggage.. there is none so i carry my luggage one flight up i was lucky vs 2 or 3 flights up. shower.. you can not stand up properly and the bathtub no small and no shower curtain. noisy at night because there is a bar downstairs and taxi stand. In the morning at 7 am, the garbage trucks start picking up trash in front of hotel. no aircon in hotel but it was nice weather is sept
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The house of the hotel was built in the 15th century. It consists of two adjoining buildings. The complete renovation to a small comfortable hotel was finished in May 2002 (the left building) and in April 2003 (the right building). The house is located in the historical centre of Prague in the street U Radnice, only 100 metres from the Old Town Square, opposite to the house where once lived the writer Franz Kafka. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, HostelWorld, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel U Tri Bubnu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The House At The 3 Drums Hotel (u Tri Bubnu)
- Hotel Reseidence u Tri Bubnu
- Reseidence u Tri Bubnu Hotel