2,790 results
All reviews charles bridge old town castle view great hotel junior suite perfect location within walking distance the hotel staff side street room was large excellent breakfast few minutes walk bars and restaurants would highly recommend this hotel main attractions breakfast room on foot
Selected filters
Reviewed March 13, 2018

Brilliant service, great location and super comfortable beds. Great value for money and very good food at breakfast.will definitely book again in the future should we happen to visit again. Great attention to kids needs too.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed March 10, 2018

The hotel was recommended to my friend and I by mutual friends who have stayed here on more than one occasion in the past.

They were right, it's a very good hotel in a great location.

We had a room on the highest floor and it was very quiet - for me as a light sleeper this was very good.

Breakfast selection is decent.

You can walk to a bunch of places from the location, and you have easy access to public transport (several tram locations within a few minutes walk of the hotel).

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 10, 2018

I had a great 4-night stay in this lovely, centrally located hotel, 5 min walk from the Charles Bridge. I planned my trip so it would be in the middle of the week (thus avoiding the crowds, drunks and noise), so not sure what the "rowdy" level would be on the week-end. The location was quiet, yet easily accessible to all the major attractions. There is a nice restaurant attached to the hotel (which I didn't eat in), and there is a lovely little pub next door for cheaper food and drinks - which had a lovely "Atmosphere"..

The room was spotless, well sized and the bed was very comfortable. 2 minor issues - no drawers and no USB port on the TV. Regarding the heating - I'm not sure if it was working, but the room was pleasantly warm, considering it was 0 degrees outside....

The staff were all professional, polite and friendly. I would recommend this hotel.

TIP - to get a better deal, sign up on their website...

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 9, 2018

We were there for 3 nights and had a wonderful time. The staff were friendly enough and room was amazing. It was my partners birthday while we were there and we got a knock at the door with a delivery of some Czech sparkling wine as a gift from the hotel- a lovely surprise!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed March 9, 2018

This hotel was perfectly located with great and resourceful staff. The room was spacious with nice amenties. The breakfast was delicious and a nice way to spend the morning. With our loose agenda in Prague, we knew that food was our priority and this location made walking to many restaurants easy and ideal. It's also situated by the river and the National Theater so with a quick walk there are beautiful sites with ballets and operas around the corner. Whenever we are back in Prague, we would stay here again.

Room tip: Spacious and cool rooms
Date of stay: February 2018