Hotel Leonardo Prague
Preferred Hotels
$159
Agoda.com
2,575 results
All reviewscharles bridgeold towncastle viewgreat hoteljunior suiteperfect locationsmall kitchenettequiet streetwithin walking distancethe hotel staffhotel restaurantexcellent breakfastfew minutes walkwould highly recommend this hotelmain attractionsfour nightsbars and restaurants
Reviewed September 30, 2013

The Hotel is very good, extremely well located right in the centre of Prague. The breakfast is excellent and the peoplle working there are very helpful.

Nonetheless I didn´t like that, checking in at the same time of some friends, that chose this Hotel because we had already chosen it, we got a worse treatment than they did "because they booked directly from the hotel " and we did it via booking.com. We didn´t get welcome drinks nor discount at the restaurant, got a room in last floor whereas my friends got a suite. Very unpleasant.
for that I insisted not to use the restaurant and when I´ll be back I will not return to this hotel. This kind of client discrimination should have been done in private and not in front of us.

Room Tip: if you don´t book directly from the hotel you´ll get a worse treatment
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank FiLeite
TomasNesvorny, General Manager at Hotel Leonardo Prague, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Dear FiLeite, I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at Hotel Leonardo Prague. To answer your question. If you book your hotel though a Online Travel Agency such as booking.com, we as a hotel pay about 20% commission to these online travel agencies. So as a business, we do offer extra privileges to all customers who make an extra step and that book with us directly through our website and I would be hesitant to say, this is discrimination of any sort. With direct bookings, not only that our transaction costs are lower, but we can do much more with these reservations. Restaurant discount and welcome drink are some of the privileges we offer and also as we manage these reservations our selves from beginning to the end, we do have more control over them. You are very correct that you as a customer have a choice how you book a hotel. I understand one of our managers did offer you some of the these privileges anyhow during your stay and I am sorry to feel we could not satisfy you better. Overall, I am please to know you still did enjoy your stay with us. Best Regards,

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Like most of us I spent a lo of time looking for a hotel, and that is because you might see something you like..but then you read the comments and think "naaaa, maybe not"....

I really reccomend this hotel for:
** it's great location ( no need to take any public transport to visit the city), in 5 minutes you are on Charles Bridge but at the same time the hotel is not situated in a touristic area which is great.

**very good breakfast ( i'm italian and eat sweet in the mornings, my boyriend is danish and
mostly eats salty..and we were both very happy).

**Receptionists are really nice and very helpfull, we were asked severl times if everything was ok with our room

**The room : just a little problem,which was not really a problem, the sofa in front of the bed was a little broken,you could not seat on the right side..but confortably seat on the left side..which is ok :)

**a very good point of the room is also the little kitchinette, perfect for a cup of coffee or tea when you get back from the city visit

We were given a room on the first floor, and were a little afraid that we would have hard to fall asleep, but no problem with that either, there are double Windows and we were never woken up

If you are looking for a great,friendly,cosy but elegant at the same time hotel where to stay you found it!I'm defintly going back to Leonardo when I will have the chance to go back to Prague!

Right next to the hotel there are 2 restaurants, bith very good! but book your table before going to Prague, the second night we walked 1 hour and a half and couldn't find a table for two !! we finally went back to one of the two hôtels next to the hotel, luckly some people had just left and we had the change to eat there !! My favorite was the " Restaurace Stoleti' "

Enjoy your stay in one of the most beautiful cities I've ever seen !!

1  Thank Pierge
TomasNesvorny, General Manager at Hotel Leonardo Prague, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback about Hotel Leonardo Prague. I am very happy we could make your stay in Prague this special and that we lived up to your expectations. We are very proud of our hotel and my team as well tries their best!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Very nice hotel, conveniently located near the Charles Bridge on a quiet street. Food was excellent, staff very friendly and helpful, the room was very clean, a little warm but we were given a fan. A great place to spend our anniversary. We would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for your great comments about our boutique hotel in Prague. I am very happy to learn you had a great time here and you enjoyed your anniversary as well. As long as we know, we always try to prepare something special for our guests, especially when we can work with direct reservations the best way. Thank you for visiting and feedback!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Beautiful hotel very close to King Charles Bridge and Old town. Had a very nice superior room with view of river. Very friendly staff good breakfast. Very attractive courtyard seating areas. All areas clean and tidy. When we checked in we were given a map of the city and were informed of all places of interest which was very helpful.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
TomasNesvorny, General Manager at Hotel Leonardo Prague, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Thank you for your comments about our hotel and glad you enjoyed one of our Superior rooms. It is true we have a few that have a Castle View and suggest to guests who book a Superior room to request the view if this is what they desire. We always try to accommodate these requests when it comes to especially direct bookings over our website. All the best!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I stayed at this hotel recently and can honestly say that it was an absolute pleasure. The reception staff are very pleasant and efficient, the room was amazing (405), breakfast offered all anyone can wish for (the restaurant manager was very helpful indeed), and the location cannot be beaten. The photos are true to reality - this is a bit of a gem in amongst bland hotel chains. The courtyard is great place to have a coffee in the morning or a glass of wine in the evening, they also do Friday live music nights! The hotel is situated just couple minutes from Charles Bridge and Old Town Square. It cannot get much more convenient than that. I have truly nothing to complain about, and if you are looking for somewhere to stay while in Prague, this is the place to go for.

Room Tip: I stayed in Room 405 with an amazing terrace!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your amazing comments about our amazing hotel and glad you had a great stay here with us in Prague. Room #405 is one of our Junior Suites and truly had a really nice terrace and can be requested if you book a Junior Suite as we have a few different styles of those rooms. I am glad you could walk everywhere from our central location and it is true the location we have is quite unique. All the best!