Wizzing around Europe alone to see different sites I've found it difficult to get high quality place to stay whilst remaining in budget... This place is great value and nothing but budget!
Checking in, the places doesn't look appealing... However once the electric door swings open there is a small water feature running down some steps to greet you!
You enter reception to warm and welcoming greeting with multi language staff... And quick and efficient service with my room ready immediately!
What I saw once I opened my door was a beautifully decorated, well equipped clean room! It completely was not as expected...! There was a toilet, separate bathroom, living area with kitchen and good size bed in the bedroom. The kitchen had dishwasher, kettle, toaster, fridge, freezer, hobs and enough pots and pans, plates and cutlery.
Nothing here was not luxury, they even had wood quality toiletries!
Every-time I spoke to the staff it was like nothing was too much trouble! There was a mini bar service which offer beers, snacks and wine.
There was also items for sale such as, toothpaste, toothbrushes and washing powder!
There was free to use facilities including washing machine and tumble dryer - very handy when moving around the place!
The venue is only a 15 minute walk into town... And it's very simple... Basically follow the road for 10 mins and turn right to the national museum!
If I was to make one change, I would advise a hand rail near the bath as it's quite a step up and out of the shower... But for me it was fine!
Good luck to the trainee who checked me out... She gonna be great, very polite and even said sorry for her poor English... Which was far far better than my Czech! Ha
Visit this place and live in a little luxury... I'm still relaxing here while I type in the lobby using the very good free WiFi!! ;-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short walk from Prague's historic Old Town, the midscale Mamaison Residence Belgicka, furnished in an innovative Feng-Shui style, is the ideal location for extended business and leisure stays. Set in the heart of Prague's trendy royal Vinohrady district, Residence Belgicka is located within easy reach of restaurants, bars and cafes, as well as tennis courts, jogging paths and picturesque picnic spots. It blends vibrant interior design and unparalleled hospitality to provide unique accommodation in one of the most popular parts of Prague. Mamaison Residence Belgicka boasts 24 suites & 6 business studios, Each with fully-equipped kitchen, dishwasher and microwave, Distinct layout, views and decor, 24-hour reception and concierge desks, Fitness room, sauna and billiard room, Private shuttle service, Business facilities on request, Complimentary WIFI throughout the hotel, Self-service laundry room with washing machines & dryers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Mamaison Residence Belgicka Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Residence Belgicka Prague Hotel Prague
- Mamaison Residence Belgicka Hotel Prague