Lovely big room, clean and modern. Staff friendly and helpful. Location excellent, the neighbourhood is safe and upmarket, and has lots of local pubs serving cheap food without lots of tourists! Mlsnej kocour on the corner of the square is our favourite, non smoking too. Can't fault the hotel for price, excellent value, only 15 mins walk to old town too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short walk from Prague's historic Old Town, the midscale Mamaison Residence Belgicka, furnished in an innovative Feng-Shui style, is the ideal location for extended business and leisure stays. Set in the heart of Prague's trendy royal Vinohrady district, Residence Belgicka is located within easy reach of restaurants, bars and cafes, as well as tennis courts, jogging paths and picturesque picnic spots. It blends vibrant interior design and unparalleled hospitality to provide unique accommodation in one of the most popular parts of Prague. Mamaison Residence Belgicka boasts 24 suites & 6 business studios, Each with fully-equipped kitchen, dishwasher and microwave, Distinct layout, views and decor, 24-hour reception and concierge desks, Fitness room, sauna and billiard room, Private shuttle service, Business facilities on request, Complimentary WIFI throughout the hotel, Self-service laundry room with washing machines & dryers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Mamaison Residence Belgicka Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Residence Belgicka Prague Hotel Prague
- Mamaison Residence Belgicka Hotel Prague