Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$88
Hotels.com$88
Priceline$88
CheapTickets$88
eDreams$88
Orbitz.com$88
1,293 results
All reviews strahov monastery prague castle old town charles bridge breakfast room wonderful hotel turn down service yogurt i highly recommend this hotel on foot tram brewery
Selected filters
Reviewed August 14, 2019

The staff are lovely, especially the breakfast staff - they're absolutely delightful! We were a bit disappointed that we didn't get the room we thought we'd booked, however the room we had was lovely. The shower was a bit small but other than that it was warm and welcoming, with all the amenities. There was complimentary afternoon tea in the lounge and the views from the lounge and the breakfast room were sensational. There isn't any parking available however parking is available at the Pyramid Hotel which is up the road. The hotel is a bit of a distance from the town centre but the tram stop is a short distance for the hotel and is frequent. It's a lovely walk down to the castle, the old town and bridge. There is a beautiful restaurant up the road which is part of the monastery, the view is spectacular, the staff are brilliant and the food is excellent!

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed August 13, 2019 via mobile

Half way through our 4 night stay here and really enjoying it. Lots of lovely little touches. A good walk from the old town but close to the castle. However I do think that the breakfast is very expensive. Nonetheless I would stay here again if I came back to Prague.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2019 via mobile

i satisfied during staying Questenberk Hotel. Questenberk staffs are very kind and breakfast is good. Especially croissant is the best in my life. Room condition is clean and comportable. if i would visit Prague next time i staying Questenberk.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2019

From when we first walked through the door, in fact, even up the steps to the front doors to when we left - everything was fantastic. I have been a business traveller for over 30 years and have never experienced a hotel nearly as good as this. The welcome was friendly, warm, sincere and the time the reception staff took to make me feel welcome and clear about everything is unmatched. The location was phenomenal. And, the local restaurants were great. There is plenty to see just a minutes walk from the hotel. The history is so rich. The people are warm and friendly. Oh yes, the attendant taking care of the rooms was caring and made us feel welcome. They took care of every need. No question I will be back many times for business. It really made my time unbeatable in Prague! Thank you Questenberk Hotel!!!

Room tip: Every room has a unique experience - I recommend any of them
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Air Baltic
Reviewed August 5, 2019

Hands down the nicest place I've ever stayed. Only regret is that I didn't book it for more days. Hotel staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome. We will gladly book all other incoming family members a stay at the Questenberk before visiting the rest of CZ. Sets the tone for a really great visit to the entire country.

Room tip: Priced at mid-range treated as Luxury
  • Trip type: Traveled with family