Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$88
Hotels.com$88
Priceline$88
eDreams$88
CheapTickets$88
Orbitz.com$88
1,293 results
All reviews strahov monastery prague castle old town charles bridge breakfast room wonderful hotel turn down service yogurt i highly recommend this hotel on foot tram brewery
Selected filters
Reviewed July 4, 2019 via mobile

I have to say this hotel really provides the best service I have ever experienced. The staffs are really nice. They are able and willing to offer help whatever you have difficulty in your tour EVEN you have problems on buying local traffic pass, they are willing to help you if you asked. And the breakfast is also wonderful experience for me. The in charge staff, Peter really showed his very caring to guests. Over all I would say if i visit Prague again this hotel will be my choice again. Also I would like to express my deepest appreciation to the team

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 1, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is conveniently located in the castle area and provides very comfortable bedding and services. The staff is well trained and super friendly. I would highly recommend the hotel to travelers who are interested in history and exploring living experience in an ancient place.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2019

This quaint hotel is on the "wrong" side of the river but makes up for it in room size and quality and service. The front desk folks were amazing. I made my reservation for the following week, but they found a way to get us an upgraded room for the same rate since that was all they had. And even helped us with parking and restaurant reservations. Just a fantastic stay.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank 543chuckz
Reviewed June 17, 2019 via mobile

The Questenberk Hotel was a wonderful change from the usual accommodation while still providing all the amenities we could possibly want (and even more!). The setting in a renovated monastery is truly beautiful. My daughter and I found the room generous in size- with a separate dressing room with fridge and armoire before the bedroom. We were provided with a lovely plate of fresh fruit on arrival and had a coffee maker in the room. Each afternoon at 4pm- they served complimentary cake and tea/coffee in the lounge overlooking the city. They also did fold down service each evening with really good chocolates. The toiletries and appliances were all great! The only caution I would provide would be that there is no way into the hotel other than by stairs (there is an elevator in the hotel) and it is located at the top of a long climb of stairs or hill - so you will definitely get your exercise, but the view is worth every step!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank prariegal
Reviewed June 14, 2019 via mobile

The staff will go out of their way to accommodate your needs. They are busy, and you may need to be patient. The hotel is very well kept, cozy and has the necessary amenities. Being situated atop the hill overlooking old towne Prague is a beautiful place to be and if you enjoy walking, you will be in for a little hike to old town and back up the hill. Parking will cost you and I recommend inquiring of the staff for the best places to park and they will direct you. You should choose to add on breakfast as the dining room has the best views and the breakfast is a great way to start your day!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple