Domus Henrici Boutique Hotel
Preferred Hotels
$830
$483
  • Restaurant
All reviewsprague castlepetrin hillcharles bridgeold townstrahov monasterymala stranaquiet locationlarge bathroomdeluxe roomsmall hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfulquiet at nightclose to the hotelyogurtmini barbeautiful hotelperfect stay
Reviewed December 18, 2012

We spent 2 nights in Domus Henrici Hotel and we were thrilled! Kamila, the receptionist, is extremly helpful and pleasant, our room was so cosy that we always liked to spend a lot of time chilling around in there. The location itself is quiet, the Castle is easy to reach by foot. Wonderful view over Prag! Very recommendable!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Andrea B
DomusDD, receptionist at Domus Henrici Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2012

We are very happy you ejoyed your stay in Prague and thank you for sharing it! Merry Christmas and happy New Year!!!! Kamila Mandziukova

Reviewed December 14, 2012

It is not often I stay in a hotel where I feel I underpaid but this is certainly one of them. I got dropped off by the taxi at what looked like somebody's front door. Couldn't open it so had to ring the buzzer - weird. A friendly young lady came and let me in and showed me into the reception (and office) and I was thinking this is odd, what on earth is my room going to be like. A quick glance across the hall revealed a rather nice looking lounge and breakfast room so perhaps all was not lost?

She told me I was in Room 6 'the best in the hotel' and took me down and up some stairs to reach it. I was astounded when she opened the door, for 'room' read 'apartment. Simply decorated in white, with beautiful polished floorboards it was fantastic. The bathroom was bigger than some rooms I have stayed in, and the view across Prague beautiful.

It was supremely quiet, just the church clock sounding which might sound irritating but was rather nice. The only negative is that the bed was not the most comfortable but I will allow them that small negative in the face of so many positives!

Nearby is a pub with its own brewery, highly recommended, and there a plenty of eateries around the area.

The room was so nice, had it had a kitchen I could have lived there! Apparently I got a good deal at €85 per night, including a nice buffet breakfast, but even in high season it is only €150 - if there are two of you it is a top bargain.

One of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed in and certainly the best value for money hotel I have ever stayed in.

Room Tip: Get Room 6!!!!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank C4LWX
DomusDD, receptionist at Domus Henrici Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2012

Thank you very much for your kind words and such a long review! We are very sorry to hear you were not completely satisfied with the bed which most guests praises. Anyway in case of any inconveniences our staff are ready to meet all your requests and wishes 24/7. Merry Christmas! Kamila Mandziukova

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Stayed here for two nights on late November. Room was larger than expected spotless and quiet. Bed was super comfortable.Included breakfast was very good with a wide range of choices. Services arranged through the hotel such as pick up/ drop off at bus/train station worked great at all times. The location is top notch right around the castle. The staff was very responsive to all our questionS and needs. Had a late departure and even though we had already checked out of our room we felt very welcomed by the staff when we went to pick up our luggage and said our final good bye to Prague.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank R A
DomusDD, receptionist at Domus Henrici Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

Thank you very much, merry Christmas and happy New Year!!! :) Warmest regards, Kamila Mandziukova

Reviewed December 4, 2012

A true home away from home, Domus Henrici was the ideal place for a stay in this absolutely stunning city. A short walk from Charles Bridge and the Castle, the location was just right: away from the tourist crowds, yet close enough to the city. The staff was beyond friendly, giving tons of tips, booking shows, arranging cabs, and being extremely welcoming - all the way from the gentleman who picked us up from the airport. The hotel is in a lovely quiet neighbourhood with views of the monastery and hills. The breakfast was hearty, the wifi fast, and the rooms extremely comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BaggageClaim

We are so grateful for these words, that is so kind of you. Thank you and wish you all the best! Kamila Mandziukova

Reviewed November 26, 2012

We weren't sure we were going to like the location since it's away from the center of Prague. However, we loved it because it's in the castle complex, had a great view, and the service was excellent. We arrived and Kamilla gave us a complete orientation and immediately booked a city tour for us. She offered to make us a breakfast "to go" as we would be departing early a few days later (which she did), and she had the housekeeper make up the double bed as twins as we wished. Local restaurants were close, free internet, great rate...what more can you ask for?

Room Tip: If you can't do stairs, this is not the place for you.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank SusanAntonelli

Thank you for your nice words!! We look forward to your next visit! Merry Christmas from Kamila!