“1st Class Hotel”

Boscolo Prague, Autograph Collection
Ranked #62 of 648 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed December 22, 2013

The Boscolo Prague was only opened in 2012 & therefore it is in pristine condition. Definitely 5 star, good position with easy access to centre attractions, very hospitable staff, beautiful room, free wifi & excellent facilities. The swimming pool, saunas & steam room are magnificent & open from 6.30am. Inclusive breakfast has vast choice of hot & cooked food. Meals in restaurant are expensive, but not necessary. Well worth the hotel cost for the excellent facilities provided. For smokers there is also a luxurious Cigar Room.

Room Tip: Upgrade to superior room to get free wifi & larger deluxe facilities. We had a superior room on...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Tereza P, Guest Relations Manager at Boscolo Prague, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2013

Dear valued guest,

It is so nice to read such heart-warming words. I am so happy to hear that you had a good time at our hotel and that you have enjoyed our beautiful capital city, Prague.

Thank you so much for complimenting our spa, service and breakfast selection, we appreciate your review immensely.

We are all looking forward to see you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Boscolo Prague, Autograph Collection

Reviewed December 19, 2013

We stayed 5 days and 4 nights, the food was a unexpected delight, the service was excelent and the position of the hotel in relation to all of the items we wanted to see in town. I will use your accomodations again on my next trip to Prague. Loved it!

Room Tip: We were in room 341 and it was great, but if you cannot climb stairs do not pick this room
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Dear valued guest,

thank you for your kind words about our property. It was really nice to read your review.
We are delighted that you had a great stay at Boscolo Prague and our team members accomodated all your needs. I am so lucky to work with the crew aboard this ship. I am glad that their hospitality delicious food and our convenient location made your stay memorable and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

After flying for more than 24 hours from Australia we had to wait for one hour while our room was made ready. We were thoroughly exhausted! I had requested a room near the lift, however, we were in the furthest room from the lift. Our room was good, although highly over heated. We finally turned the aircon/heater off and opened the window - which was much better. It was a great location and the breakfast buffet was very good.
The doormen at the main entrance were the best staff in the Hotel. Always smiling and opening the doors for us - well done standing outside in the cold!

Room Tip: I don't know if a request is really considered.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you have experienced during your stay.

I honestly regret that you had to wait for your room. I can certainly understand that it is very unpleasant to wait for the room after long flight and I would be frustrated as well.

Early check in is based upon availability but I would like to ensure you that if we could we would have accomodate you earlier. For guaranteed early check in is the best way to book the extra night before your arrival.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast with its wide selection as well as our central location.

I passed your compliments along to our doormen team and they are honored by your kind words.
It is our aim to make the Boscolo Prague hotel your first choice when visiting Prague. Should you require any assistance with future reservation, please do not hesitate contact me directly on the email address guestrelation.manager@prague.boscolo.com, I will personaly make sure that your stay is flawless.

We are looking forward to welcome you back to the Boscolo Prague hotel in the very near future.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed December 17, 2013

We stayed for 2 nights in Prague to visit the Christmas markets and see the sights. This hotel was positioned perfectly - in walking distance to every one of the main attractions but quiet enough to get a great night's sleep with the window open. I would have appreciated a free bottle of mineral water in the room perhaps.

Service was excellent - our room was always thoroughly cleaned and we recieved a nightly turn-down without having to request it. We realised on our first day we had forgotten our toothbrushes - we asked for some at reception on our way out on our first evening and they were there in our room waiting for us when we arrived back. Exactly as you would expect from a 5* hotel.

A free-to-use computer and printer came in handy for checking in to our flight home and printing boarding passes.

Breakfast was excellent with all tastes catered for. Service was as you would expect - attentive staff offering regular tea/coffee refills and plates cleared without too much delay.

Finally, the spa area is wonderful. Perfect ambient temperature and great jets, sauna, steam, and plunge pool. Lots of clean towels to use around the pool. Drinking water jugs were never left empty and there were always clean glasses to use too. My only negative comment about the spa would be the provision of robes - my other half always managed to find robes and slippers to use in the male changing rooms but I could never find any in the female one.

Thank you for a perfect stay!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Tereza P, Guest Relations Manager at Boscolo Prague, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank very much for the wonderful comments, I have shared them with our team and we were all delighted to see how much you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us!
I was happy to read that our efforts have made you feel welcome and well looked after.

Thank you for the comment about the spa, I have shared it with the Spa Management to improve on the robe replacement!

We look forward to welcome you back to the Boscolo Prague hotel should your travels bring you back to our beautiful city.

Wishing you and your beloved ones Merry Christmas!

Guest Relations Exeutive

Reviewed December 17, 2013

We have just got back from a 4 night stay and enjoyed it. The only thing that ruined things a little was the room. We booked via Barrhead travel and didn't have any idea about the rooms. We were in 320, a small (cramped) room with not enough space to sit and relax. You could only realistically sit on the bed which isn't the best place for a wee cup of tea after a shower! The shower was also cramped and there was a fair bit of noise from the services room next door after about 830am (trolleys and doors opening/closing) and during the afternoon (so not any use for an afternoon kip if you feel the need!), and no view from the window.

Minor points, but a place billed as 5 star should have none of these issues, hence my 4-star rating.

Breakfast was a very nice experience, the staff were great and we felt comfortable; the breakfast room was busy but we weren't tripping over people, it was a pleasant buzz.

No free wifi in the rooms... perhaps Boscolo needs to modernise and stop trying to charge extra for this. Even the small cafes in the street are capable of providing a free wifi service.

Location was close enough to the best parts of town to walk to them within ten minutes. The spa was nice, though we didn't get extra treatments we did use the pool, warm, good size and quiet (around 10am on a Friday).

Room Tip: My advice would be to check the room before you unpack your bags!

Dear Valued Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor.

We strive to be known for excellent costumer service, and I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us!

I was happy to read that both the breakfast and the spa were to your satisfaction, should your travels bring you back to Prague again, I recommend trying our treatments and massages, they are truly wonderful.

Your feedback is very important to us and it will help to improve our services.
I regret that the room was not to your expectations, and I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences because of the noise, I have informed the Management about your comments to avoid this situation happen again.
I only wish we knew about it throughout your stay that you did not find the size of the room satisfying, we could definitely have found you a solution promptly.

I sincerely hope that you will choose our hotel for your lodging needs should you visit Prague again and I will personally make sure that you will receive a room that will meet your expectations.

Wishing you and your beloved ones Merry Christmas!

Guest Relations Executive

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Traveling by train in Europe can sometimes be difficult when you have to haul luggage to a hotel, but in this case, the hotel is one block from the main station in Prague and also an easy walk to the Old Stadt. We were able to walk all over the city from this location. The hotel was comfortable, clean and a great value, especially as a member of the Marriott Rewards club which gave us an excellent breakfast and free internet. I would definity stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Tereza P, Guest Relations Manager at Boscolo Prague, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with the Tripadvisor community!
I was delighted to read that you have had a wonderful time in Prague and that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
We would be more than happy to welcome you back again should your travels bring you back here.

In the name of the entire Boscolo Prague team I am wishing you and your beloved ones safe travels and Merry Christmas!

Reviewed December 10, 2013

i and my wife visit Czech Republic Prague amazing city with amazing hotel room with in old history part and nice spa with good Service and all the hotel staff were friendly thank you Yaser for all you help during my stay in boscolo .Marry Christmas

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Tereza P, Guest Relations Manager at Boscolo Prague, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your lovely comments, I have shared them with our team and we were all happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay with Boscolo Prague.
With special thank you from Yasser for the nice comments we are wishing you and your beloved ones Merry Christmas!

With Kind regards,