“Fantastic hotel 5 star experence from start to finish”

Boscolo Prague, Autograph Collection
Ranked #61 of 646 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed December 2, 2013

The Boscolo is a magnificent hotel. I can't praise it enough. The service is one if the best I have ever experienced. Comfortable rooms, gorgeous building, great staff, excellent breakfast amazing cuisine.
We were there for my partners birthday treat, half an hour from arrival, room service came to our room with a complimentary cake and bottle of sparkling wine!
The Spa is the most beautiful Spa I ever visited (peaceful & luxurious, almost magical, a big pool, jacuzzi, turkish steambath, dry sauna) .If I go back to Prague in the future , I would book the Boscolo hotel again, amazing !! Well done Boscolo !!

Room Tip: We had a superior room on the 5th floor
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Tereza P, Guest Relations Manager at Boscolo Prague, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us.
It was a pleasure to have you in Boscolo Prague and the whole Team was happy to hear that we could make your stay such an enjoyable experience! Thank you for mentioning our spa, we are very proud of it, I hope you will have the time to try some more of our treatments next time you stay with us.
I am happy you liked our little Birthday present, we were happy that you have chosen our hotel to spend this special day here.
Looking forward to welcoming you back should your travels bring you to Prague again!

With Best Regards,

Guest Relation Executive

Write a ReviewReviews (2,838)

Reviewed November 29, 2013

Unfortunately, the hotel was overbooked and we were moved to the Mariott hotel.
(that is why I only gave 4 points)
We got compensated with a massage in the Boscolo Spa and with a free lunch.
The Mariott hotel, although also a 5star hotel, is not comparable to the Boscolo hotel.
Boscolo is a magnificent hotel.
The Spa is the most beautiful Spa I ever visited (peaceful & luxurious, almost magical, a big pool, jacuzzi, turkish steambath, dry sauna).
We had a 3-course lunch at the NewYork Cafe - it was delicious : the Chef must have studied in France or Belgium, that's how good the food was, and how beautiful it was served.
If I go back to Prague in the future , I would book the Boscolo hotel again, but I wouldn't let them move me to another hotel anymore.
If you are at hotel Boscolo with your partner, I can definitely recommend the "Paris and Helena" massage.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear valued guest,

First of all I would like to thank you again for your understanding and I am happy that all-in-all you have had a great time in Prague. We are truly proud of our spa and I am glad you have taken the option to try it as well as the complimentary 3-course lunch in our New York Cafe.
I have shared your comments with my colleagues and we were all delighted to hear that both were up to your satisfaction.
Should your travels bring you back to Prague we will be more than happy to accomodate you and welcome you to our hotel and I will make sure this unfortunate situation will not happen again!
Looking forward to seeing you in the near future!

With Kind Regards,

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Fantastic hotel. I can't praise it enough. The service is one if the best I have ever experienced. Comfortable rooms, gorgeous building, great staff, excellent breakfast with life cooking, amazing cuisine, and SPA experience. If Prague then Boscolo! Stay here!!

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear valued guest,

I was delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay again with us, I have shared your comments with the Team and they are all happy to know their efforts have made you feel welcome and looked after!
Wishing you great travels and should you return to Prague again we will be more than happy to welcome you back!

Reviewed November 27, 2013

We were very pleased with our recent stay here in mid-November 2013. The room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. I had read reviews that the carpets were dirty, and they were somehwat stained but I think it is inevitable that carpets will stain anywhere where there is rain and/or snow. The bathroom was good sized, but be warned that there is a nigh step into the shower/bathtub. This was not an issue for my husband or I, but may be for other travelers. The staff was very pleasant and customer service oriented. We really enjoyed the pool/spa area. It was so relaxing to sit in the jacuzzi and steam room after a long day sightseeing, and rejuvenate in the morning with a quick swim. We also enjoyed the fresh squeezed juices available at the spa. The location was excellent, and the area around the Astronomical Clock is a quick ten minute walk from the hotel. The only pitfall for us was the high cost of food & drinks in the hotel. We didn't have breakfast included in our rate, but it was available to us for 20 Euros each. We found a cafe across the street, and ate a lovely Continental breakfast of apple strudel and coffee for approximately $4 each. We had a total of four drinks in the bar one night, and the tab came to over $60! That was outrageous so we made sure to have any cocktails in the future at other bars/pubs in the area for a fraction of the price. All in all I would still recommend it as fantastic choice for Prague.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Tereza P, Guest Relations Manager at Boscolo Prague, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review on TripAdvisor. We appreciate all guest feedback. I am very pleased to see that our location was perfect for you and you found your room comfortable. I shared your kind words with the staff and it was our pleasure to serve you during your visit.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

The harpest in the lobby is wonderful - Breakfast is outstanding. Rooms are large and well accommodated. Staff is helpful and very nice. The history of the hotel as a bank and as a post office was interesting. Walking distance to everything - Would love to go back!

Room Tip: We went with 3 couples and all had good rooms
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank richschleicher
Tereza P, Guest Relations Manager at Boscolo Prague, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Dear valued guest,

thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. It was our pleasure having you as our guest. I am delighted to hear that you had such a pleasant stay with us and you enjoyed everything from the comfortable guest room to listening the performance of our talented harpist.
We are delighted that our team members were able to make such a great impression on your stay.

We hope to see you again soon!

Guest Relation Manager

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Where my preference for 5 star hotels are the true internationally renowned brand name hotels, this is a more "stand a lone" style hotel. The style is not mine, rooms are somewhat small but the environment is great. If to decide between the Marriott, Hilton old Town or this hotel, this hotel would rank 3rd for me. The staff is ok and friendly, the BF is great and the location could be slightly better. Not my nr 1 choice, but definitely an option.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us on Tripadvisor.
I was delighted to read that you liked our breakfast – we are truly proud of it!
Thank you for noticing our ‚stand alone’ style, this uniqueness is one of the reasons why we are part of Marriott Autograph Collection, because we are not like any other hotel.
I was sorry to read that the style of Boscolo Prague was not to your taste, it is a historical building with its own charm and characteristics, but also for this reason might not suit everyone’s taste.
Thank you again for your comments and wish you great future travels!

With Best Regards,

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Even though part of the Marriott group, this hotel truly provides the experience of a "boutique hotel". It was developed in an old bank building and the designers did a wonderful job retaining features of its past and introducing the expected amenities of a high-end hotel. The atomosphere is excellent (one must try the pool area!!!), the service is exceptional (the front desk and concierge in particular). The location is very convenient, close to the city center, and in the same area as other high end hotels (e.g. Kempinski...).

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Boscolo Prague. It was a privilege to host you and an honor to have made such a positive impression. There is nothing that makes us happier than hearing from a satisfied guest after his or her stay. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to each of the staff members.

Like you, we believe that exceptional people can make all the difference in a stay. You can find a spacious room and a nice view in many hotels around the city, but only at Boscolo Prague will you encounter the sort of personalized service that truly makes an impact. We employ the very best, because that is what you deserve.

We look forward to hosting you again soon. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help plan a visit.