about 15 min from the castle and less than 10 min from the charming old town of Prag! it is not very luxurious, but, considering the price and location, it is a good place to stay for an extended weekend in the beautiful city of Prag. it offers decent, not too small rooms, friendly staff and clean bathrooms. if possible, book without breakfast, because one can get very nice snacks of all kinds downtown and the choice in the hotel is very rudimentary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Trinidad Prague Castle offers spacious room with postcard view of Prague Castle. Hotel is located in the heart of city centre on a quiet side of the river Vltava. Free WIFI, 5 minutes walk from Charles Bridge makes the Hotel ideal base for exploring the city... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Hotel Trinidad Prague Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Trinidad Prague
- Residence Trinidad Hotel Prague