2,950 results
All reviews reception bar rainfall shower cool hotel great hotel metro station city centre old town free wifi business trip excellent breakfast min walk public transport yogurt playstation ps4 stops pillows
Reviewed December 17, 2018

We stayed here to visit the Christmas markets with a group of friends, the hotel is amazing!Great atmosphere in the bar in the evening - after being out all day its a great place to relax - staff are brilliant and the bar food we had was superb too.Highly recommend a visit, only a short pleasant walk into the main area

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
pentapra, General Manager at pentahotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your kind feedback, We are happy to see that you fully enjoyed your stay with us and we would be very glad to welcoming you again soon at one of our pentahotels.

Reviewed December 16, 2018

the best breakfast, great service and value. This hotel is a place you want to stay at when in Prague. the location is great, easy and close to the city center plus also quiet during sleep. I 100% recommend

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. We are happy to see that you fully enjoyed your stay with us and we would be very glad to welcoming you again soon at one of our pentahotels.

Reviewed December 16, 2018

I was overcharged 171 euro here. I used booking.com to book for 178 euro, they tried to charge me 305 on check out. I complained to be told that's what booking.com told them. I show the email confirming my price and then it was that they made a mistake. Get home and check my bank account to find they've charged me 350. Still yet to hear back from them regarding this. Clear that staff don't know what they're doing. I inquired about tickets that were to be delivered to the hotel for me and received rude answers back. I showed them an email confirming the delivery time and dated, then we spotted the tickets on the desk.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
pentapra, Manager at pentahotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Madam,

we fully understand you frustration for being overacharged and we do apologize again for such mistake. It was simply not any aim and to my knowledge, all overchages were corrected upon check out. In addition, my colleagues from reservation and front office sent you next day e-mails with detailed explanation. In any way, you shall have all the money back on you account. We do hope that you also had some positive experience here and therefore we are dissapointed to receive such review.

We wish you safe travels,
Petr Svec

Reviewed December 8, 2018 via mobile

In Prague with friends to follow the Floorball World Cup. We are staying at the Pentahotel and of course having some meals at the restaurang and beers at the bar. Pentahotel is a great place. It’s trendy but cozy decoratet, i realy like the feel. Serviceminded staff and great food. Do stay there when in Prague.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
pentapra, Manager at pentahotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2018

Dear 748j_rgenp,

Thank you very much for such a positive feedback. We were delighted to read that you had such an enjoyable stay and that you are satisfied with the services we provide. We look forward to welcome you back once travelling to Prague again.

Best regards,
Petr Svec

Reviewed December 5, 2018

Best hotel in Prague! We love the rooms, the big beds, the cool bathrooms. The service at the hotel is amazing bouth during stay, but also planning the trip. We fet at home in this hotel! Lovely lounge and bar as well.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
pentapra, General Manager at pentahotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2018