pentahotel Prague
$181
$136
$144
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $162/night.

Unitas Hotel(Prague)
$150
$146
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

$82
$72
Park Inn
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

$137
$334
$325
$685
2,651 results
All reviewsreception barrainfall showercool hotelgreat hotelmetro stationcity centrefree wifiold townrooms are nicechecking inexcellent breakfastmin walkpublic transportyogurtplaystationps4stops
Reviewed 1 week ago

More than nice. Localisation is perfect - if You have a car it is better to stay it on parking - in Prague every road is 1 direction:). Young, nice and friendly stuff. Rooms are very big and clean. Restaurant on very high level. there is car parking in the bulding (if You have big SUV it is hard to get in:).

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
pentapra, Manager at pentahotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded today

Dear Piotr K,

Thank you so much for your very kind comments and for taking the time to review the hotel on pentahotel Prague. We look forward to welcome you back once travelling to Prague again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I come to Prague at least once a year. I normally stay at the K+K Hotel Central close to the city center and it's a phenomenal place to stay. However, in 2017 I wanted to stay at the Penta Hotel since it is literally down the street from where I work. I told myself never again back in 2017 and the main reason were crap internet, no fridge, and the AC didn't work well - I didn't really care too much about the AC part since I was comfortable with the temperature.

In 2018, the year of writing this, all other hotels were booked for the time I wanted to stay here. Penta was the only option… :]

Again, I was met with no fridge, which tends to suck if you want to buy anything that needs to be refrigerated or hate to drink liquids at room temperature. So any food I bought, such as yogurt, I had to eat that day.

The internet is my second gripe with this place. They offer FREE internet for "browsing" the web...sure...if you like waitig hours for a simple web page to open. With the FREE internet that they love to push in your face has yielded me a MAX of 0.5 Mbps download speed, which is about the speed of Dial Up. HOWEVER, you can get "faster" internet speed, for a price. I didn't even look at the daily cost of it as in bulk it will cost you less, but at a week it runs at 906 Kc, which at the time of writing this is about $41. My three week stay for work cost e about $123, which paid for a 5Mbps pipe. 5! Home internet can give you a 100Mb pipe for half that cost. Now I understand that there are 200+ rooms and they cant offer superb bandwidth for everyone, but if other hotels can do about 20Mbps...why cant Penta?

Apart from the two above (my AC worked for the 2018 trip), the rooms are fine. The service can be better with the English speaking since a lot of guests here speak English from what I was able to see in the lobby. I also had to wait three hours because I arrived "too early" and check-in started at 3pm, which I understood, but the receptionist never bothered to actually check if any rooms were available and the K+K was always able to give me a room for early arrival.

In conclusion, if you're simply in prague to drink and go out, then this is a great budget place to just crash and wait for the spinning to stop. Otherwise, there are many other better options. A lot of people from my company stay here and based off of two crappy stays, I doubt many will want to again. I know I wont since I'd rather just move my trip to when others have available rooms.

Room Tip: I'd avoid rooms at the upper floors. From my first trip, the AC in the room on the 6th floor was weak,
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
pentapra, Manager at pentahotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Dear guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We were really disappointed to read your review following your stay with us and we are sorry to read that you had a less than satisfactory experience at the hotel, which is not the impression we wish our guests to leave with. However we do consider your rating as little unfair. You state that pentahotel is not the hotel of your choice but you had to book it, but it is very hard to believe that pentahotel would be one and only hotel with available rooms in Prague with its 800+ hotels.

We take all feedback on board and work each and every day to be better; not only that we have upgraded our AC in 2017 so we are able even to cool in the winter and heat in summer be it the wish of the guest. Since that time we have no complaints about AC. Please be aware that since January we are offering free high-speed internet for all, who assign themselves as pentafriends, which means not more than provide e-mail address at the reception. This connection has not less than 2MB and allows VPN, which was not possible with previous free internet. We do apologize if you did not receive this information.

Further you mention that fridge in the room is important to you. We only regret you did not inform us in advance. We have several portable fridges at disposal and we are happy to provide it to the room for any guest. We provided those fridges to many guests, however it was always matter of some kind of pre-stay communication.

Also be aware that all our lounge colleagues speak English, which was positively commented by many guests. And if necessary we also support with English lessons.

We would appreciate the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel where hopefully we can convince you about level of our services. Should it not be the case, we wish you safe travels.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Service was excellent, but due to location a bit out of centre and the sleep quality (every noise on corridor can be heard in room, and also loud music at breakfast) it won’t be my favourite. But good qulity for money.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
pentapra, Manager at pentahotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Juba_green,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience in our hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed the rooms, décor, service and the breakfast.
Unfortunately you mention some issues which were disturbing for you. Please rest assured that we are now in the process of exchanging all room doors in order to increase comfort. We do hope to haveanother opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

nice hotel with very good location, very clean room, very good service and very nice personal. I think that it is very friendly hotel i would like return back like. It was my third visit in this hotel

Dear peterruscansky,

We are absolutely delighted that you had such a pleasurable stay and enjoyed the facilities the pentahotel has to offer. It gives us great pleasure to read your kind words on our central location, cleanliness and perfect service. We look forward to welcome you back once travelling to Prague again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Pentahotels hospitality concept of sharing the reception with a bar/lounge style environment at fair prices is nice after a long day when you don't want to walk into the city for drinks and food. Also, the staff was most amicable. However, the rooms are not well insulated and as such getting some rest was difficult at times.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
pentapra, General Manager at pentahotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Daniel,

thank you vey much for your feedback. We are sorry to read that you had been disturbed by noise and we are ensure you that we are recently working on changing doors in rooms where necessary. We are otherwise happy to see that you enjoyed our concept and hope that we may welcoming you soon again.

Johannes A. Schuschu + Team