“Weekend in Prague”

Ranked #186 of 650 Hotels in Prague
hertfodshire
“Weekend in Prague”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Very well located Hotel - Comfortable large room - comfy bedding - all areas very clean - Good choice of foods forbreakfast. All staff more than helpful , courtious and polite. would definately recommend and choose to stay should i returnto Prague

Room Tip: If like me you are a bad sleeper aim for a room at the back - so quiet actually slept better than at...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Peter_Dvorak, Manager at Ramada Prague City Centre, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Dear Globetha,
I am very glad that satisfied guest like you, appreciate the work we do here. Thank you so much. :)

Ramada Prague City Centre

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Newcastle
Reviewed December 3, 2012

We have recently returned from Prague having stayed 3 nights at the Ramada. The location is good, the entrance and first view of the hotel is not that impressive but it does get better. Our room was pretty poor in my opinion for what was meant to be a four star hotel. The room was very small, two single beds pushed together with single quilts. Not great for a couple but that was no big deal. The pillows for us personally were terrible we had to ask on no less than 4 times for more pillows this was not addressed till the next day and after asking 3 times that afternoon. Promised they would deliver the pillows but they never came. This may not affect anyone else put to me it was a problem we wanted addressed and they took there time over it. No tea or Coffee making facilities, instead they push the mini bar onto you, even leaving bottles out on the dressing table wanting you to purchase. Don't they prices are ridiculous, there was no bath in our room just a shower. Again this may not bother some but because it was cold weather, and you spend alot of time walking around a nice bath would have been lovely to relax. The breakfast was ok, lots of choice but personally not my bag. overall the hotel is in a great location the staff are very friendly the hotel is cleanish but don't expect to much and you won't be disappointed.
I would not return to the hotel, I would return to Prague one day but stay somewhere else. Visited Budapest earlier that year and found it a much nicer place.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Ashley,
thank you for sharing your opinion online. Please be advised that we take all your complaints very seriously and will work all the issues out. As for the tea/coffee making facility - you can have one in your room however there is a small fee. We don't want to push anybody anywhere much worse to buy minibar produtcs. I am really sorry for your uncomfort.

Plymouth, England
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I have stayed in this hotel four times now & I will be back again, checkin was easy & flawless, staff were welcoming & helpful on advising on what attractions & restaurants to visit. Upon entering my double room it had most amenities that I require on a visit, I don't general spend time in my hotel room except for sleeping. So a mini-bar,great TV,bathrobe,slippers,newspaper & most importantly an in-room safe was all I needed.

The hotel gives guests access to a nearby health & fitness club which is well worth a visit. The hotel also has a dry cleaning service the usual turn around time is 2-3 hours which is great.

To see my Prague holiday video please see my video here

bit.ly/YEPuyY

Room Tip: ask for 4th floor with window view over Wenceslas Square.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Peter_Ramada_Prague, Manager at Ramada Prague City Centre, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Dear Skliffy,
thank you very much for your unflagging faith in our hotel. I like your video a lot. Please contact me at em@ramadaprague.com so we can discuss if we can post it on our Facebook page for others to see it too.

Northampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I have just returned from a short break in Prague and would thoroughly recommended it to anyone who has not already visited We stayed at The Ramada,Prague. City Centre and I can thoroughly recommend it. The hotel is right in the centre of the City and close to numerous restaurants,bars,etc but noise does not affect the rooms.The bar staff and receptionists were excellent.The checking in and out was fast and efficient.if I had any criticism it would be of the expensive room ,mini bar, which I would avoid at all cost, as an recent 'ex smoker' I was disappointed by the air conditioning which I felt smelt of stale cigarette smoke.
One irritant point I would like to make in relation to Prague Airport is that if you require to go to the toilet, then use those before you go through the Security Checks as there is only on the other side for use by everyone and there are therefore long queues

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Lawrence,
it is good that you took a time to share your opinion. Thank you for it. Just a few days back we made a decision to forbid smoking in another part of hotel, so I hope you'll find it more satisfiing next time here.

London
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We stayed at the Ramada Prague City Center last week for a couple of days, and we will definitely go back. The hotel is right in the city center, walking distance to all the great places Prague has to offer. We got upgraded, and the room was huge, extremely clean, and very comfortable. The outside of the hotel is not great at first sight, but the inside makes up for it. Definitely not luxury, but offers what you would expect from a Ramada Hotel in Europe. Staff was helpful and quite pleasant to deal with. Overall, great experience.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Stephan,
thank you so much for your words. Next time ask for upgrade as well, I am sure you won't regret it.

Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand
Reviewed November 26, 2012

This is a clean and comfortable hotel, Good service, excellent value in the heart of Prague. On the downside it is not a luxury hotel but a series of converted building like a student hostel. Not a business hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Ian,
thank you for taking your time to share your opinion. Our building was built as every other house in Prague 100 year ago. :)

Istanbul, Turkey
Reviewed November 21, 2012

This hotel totaly amaze me. Upon arrival we get very nice welcoming from the reception ladies and got a better room that we originaly booked for free. It was huge and beautiful. Breakfast in the morning is great as there is everything and staff take good care of all that's going on there. We went to dinner here as well and had a traditional Czech duck. I've never had duck before but i liked it. It was very delicious. Overall I have to say I did not see such a good hotel in a long time. I recommend Ramada Prague City Centre hotel to everyone who's coming to Prague.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Peter_Dvorak, Manager at Ramada Prague City Centre, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Dear Ali,
thank you very much for your kind feedback. I look forward to your next visit.