“Conference facilities”

Art Deco Hotel Imperial
Ranked #50 of 647 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We recently held a conference for 80 people at Hotel Imperial. We had been making arrangements for 6 months prior to the event and found the staff to be extremely professional and helpful. On the day , the facilities, food and staff could not be faulted.It also represents good value and we will definitely visit the hotel again . I recommend Hotel Imperial to anyone looking for a Prague city centre conference location.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Art Deco Hotel Imperial

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Definitely not a "chain" hotel, and very much an individual unique venue. The art deco interior extends beyond the magnificent public rooms, such as the main dining restaurant, right through the guest rooms and even the toilets and washrooms! Ornate taps, superb decor and excellent service. All facilities in the spacius rooms, but worth noting that the bath sides are very high so getting in and out of the bath/shower can be tricky - ask reception for bathsteps if needed. Good food. and a great central location near to Republic Square and the Palladian Shopping Centre. For 1500 csk the hotel limo to/from the airport is very handy (about 30 mins except during rush hour). Would consider a good 4* though not 5* luxury - well recommended

Room Tip: Corner room if you can get one
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 18, 2012

We enjoyed our 2-night stay in this atmospheric and very-well maintained old-style hotel in Prague. Our room was spacious, spotlessly clean, and the king bed was extremely comfortable. All of the staff were friendly and eager to assist us. The concierge was particularly helpful in getting us excellent seats to a Dvorjak concert on the evening of our arrival. The ornately-tiled cafe was an excellent place to enjoy breakfast or lunch. One caveat would be that the old-fashioned tub was the highest I have ever seen and climbing in and out required acrobatic skills. It was a brisk walk from our hotel to many of the attractions in the Old Town, but my wife and I both enjoyed the peace and quiet of being a little bit removed from the crowds.

Room Tip: Rooms on the higher floors have a much better view.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank stephenrobin
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for a couple of days. The rooms are really big and comfortable. It's not a budget hotel and to be fair what's on offer is worth the price being asked for.

The breakfast spread is generous and good and the location is very central

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed November 16, 2012

3 night trip with my husband and chose the hotel based on Trip advisor reviews. I would defiintely recommend it but with a couple of caveats. Unlike some of the odd reviews, we found it exceptionally clean, quiet and friendly. The cafe is every bit as lovely as described, with excellent breakfast. We asked for and got a quiet non smoking room. The conceirge was helpful. The bathroom as marbled and lovely as others say. The bed was comfy. Overall it has a good vibe- not a chain, but an individual hotel. The caveats? Standard room was small, so small I did not have a bedside lamp or table or any means of switching a light on. A rather small and thin duvet- we asked for an additional one second night- came promptly which was good. Shampoo and soap provided in dispensers so not very luxury- no bath foam, no conditioner...general sitting and bar area not great ot particularly atmospheric.
The location is, in my view, not that convenient, You are not IN the Old Town itself, but just BY it - plenty of hotels are actually in it. Means you lose a bit on atmosphere but is likely to be quieter if , like us, you get a room at the back on the 6th floor. . So much to like, and happy to give it a positive assessment overall but not an unqualified one.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet one on 6th floor
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MissFussyBerkshire
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I visited Prague because my business plan. I spent in this hotel a night and muss to say that hotel has perfect location - near centre, and servis too. My hotelroom was personal, quiet and clean. All people are nice. I recommend this hotel for all businessman who find excellent servis and hotelroom for business or their rest...

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights to celebrate my birthday last week. I was recommended this hotel by a friend of mine. I was extremely pleased with all aspects of the hotel. Staff: Staff were always willing to help and were always polite. The concierge and reception were of great help when I was looking for some where to eat for dinner. Room: The room was a great size, decor was lovely and the bed was comfortable (always a plus!) Food: We ordered room service on the first day as we were quite tired and didn't want to go out and the food was gorgeous, I would recommend either eating in the hotels restaurant or I would order the food to your room, do not miss eating at this hotel if you stay there and it is not expensive. Breakfast there is a great choice in the Imperial Cafe, staff were very quick if you need anything. Location: This hotel is in a great location, you are minutes away from the usual main attractions. I.e old town square, wenceslas square, palladium shopping centre. We never spent more than 15 minutes walking anywhere. I would recommend this hotel and If i return to prague, I really cannot fault this hotel I would stay there again 100%.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple