Hotel Suite Home Prague
Preferred Hotels
$830
$483
  • Restaurant
All reviewslarge living roombeer spaold townself caterwenceslas squarefull kitchencooking facilitiesdining tablewell equipped kitchenwalking distanceminute walkbreakfast staffexcellent hotelfifth flooryogurtbreakfast roomhigh ceilings
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We had a very nice vacation at this hotel! The living-room with the kitchen was perfect for us. High rooms and much place for baggage. The bathroom was small, but very clean with plenty of towels. Also the sleeping-room was good and had enough place for clothes.
Because of the old building, the windows have been old too and the street noise can disturb you at night. No problem for us.
The staff was very friendly and they can arrange you city-guides, concert-tickets or other reservations for you.
The hotel was close to the city and we could walk easily to all famous places in the city of Prague. Bus, tram and metro station can be reached in 5 mins.
Breakfast-buffet is included and was good too. They even made us fresh eggs personally. The waiter came to us and asked what kind of eggs we like and if we wanted bacon too. High quality-service! Breakfast-room was small but had a family-style feeling. Remember, that you got an own kitchen in your hotel-room and you can easily prepare food in your own suite. We preferred you sleep long and cleaning-maid did also cleaned our room after 14:00. Thanks! :)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Reeni85
SuiteHomePrague, General Manager at Hotel Suite Home Prague, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for posting a fabulous review regarding your recent visit to Hotel Suite Home Prague, on Tripadvisor. I am happy to read that our team exceeded your expectations and you really enjoyed the ambiance and service.
We try to pamper our guest by personalized servicesand we do our best to fulfill all special requests of our customers -to make you trip to our beautiful city Prague as pleasant as possible for both business or leisure.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Best Regards, Martina Lazarova, General Manager

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Everything was great! clean and cozy, my friend and I felt like living at home, staff are friendly and always with warm smiling and greeting. Location is also one of our favorite, we can walk to tram station/metro station or even old town square within 10~20mins. and we take tram / metro for only 2 stations then we can reach everywhere we want, it's convenient! Few cafes/clubs nearby but it won't be a noisy place; we feel safe living here, safety is really the biggest concern for 2 girls. Breakfast was good, hotel even served scrambled egg and pancake, it made us a good day everyday. one more thing, the kitchen in room is good for us too because we can try making food which is bought from supermarket, provided a chance for us living like locals. We really love here! we will def. stay here again in future Prague trip. we'll also recommend friends to stay here too. This hotel made us a very good memory of Prague! we already miss there!

however the below is the only point we hope the hotel can do improvement.
our flight delayed so much plus one of our luggage was lost, so after all settlement, it was too late(estimated arrival time was 19:45 but after all delays we were finally arrived around 22:00) and the driver(we made reservation for the hotel transfer) had gone already upon our arrival, so we were quite panic. then we called hotel but unfortunately we were told to wait like an hour or more for the driver again, we were too tired to wait so we just went hotel ourselves. We understand it is not the hotel's fault, but we hope that our comment can help the hotel for improvement, hotel should have checked the customers' flight schedule then they could see if any flight delay and they could have better arrangement for both the drivers and customers.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank twinniewu
SuiteHomePrague, General Manager at Hotel Suite Home Prague, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share such positive feedback following your recent stay at Hotel Suite Home Prague. I am pleased to know how much you enjoyed your time in Prague. We are happy you enjoyed the service levels and personal recognition during your stay. I have shared your comments with our team and they are delighted to know about your excellent feedback regarding the location, safety, breakfast, smiling staff and room amenities.
My apologies for the problems on the airport - we will follow up on this. Our driver told me he was waiting for you 2 hours after the arriving time – we always watch the estimated flight time changes. But maybe the lost luggage procedure was longer that we all expected. We will try to make better system – maybe asking for the mobile phone number of the customers.
Please let me know when your plans bring you back to Prague as I would be delighted to assist to make your future visits even more fabulous.
Kind Regards, Martina Lazarova, General Manager

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I booked my first stay in Prague into this so called Hotel. The room which is meant to be a Suite was actually very big. But the smell of smoke was umbereable. Reported the issue at the reception desk but during my stay of 4 days nothing was done. The white curtains in the living room were so dirty that you would not even imagine. The cushons on the sofa were ripped off and dirty. The best is yet to come. Upon check out the receptionist said that i had to pay 150 euros more. My confirmation said that the total amount was already pre-authorised. I still have the confirmation on my e-mail but the guy which was very unpolite forced me to pay extra money for no reason. I did that because I was loosing my plane and had no time to print out the confirmation from the pc located in the lobby.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
SuiteHomePrague, General Manager at Hotel Suite Home Prague, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay in Prague and the compliment about the size of the room. Our housekeeper informed me that when you reported that you smell the cigarettes in your room – we immediately changed all the laundry in the room and we used special anti tobacco perfume. We always take action when our guests have any comments regarding the stay with us. Also out curtains are from natural material - lax. It is different color due to this material reason – we wash them frequently.
For your entire 4 night stay with us you paid 152,8 EUR for accommodation due to special promotion. As per the booking conditions with your agency we reserve the right to preauthorize the 1st night of your stay – and this is what was dome. I can ensure you that we never force clients to pay extra money for no reason. Our philosophy is to make sure our customers leave happy. I hope we will be able to restore your experience next time. Do not hesitate to contact me directly on my email at: director@hotelsuitehomeprague.com
Best Regards, Martina Lazarova, General Manager

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Our family of four stayed here over New Year. It was very comfortable and well located. An easy 10 minute walk from the railway station and about the same into the historic town centre. Breakfast each morning was great.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
SuiteHomePrague, General Manager at Hotel Suite Home Prague, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your 5-star review of our property. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your New Years Eve time in Prague and found our location convenient. We highly appreciate your positive recommendations regarding our breakfast and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Martina Lazarova
General manager

Reviewed January 10, 2013

We stayed here in early December on the first leg of our month long holiday & this was by far our best accommodation for our entire trip. As a family of six it is very difficult finding accommodation without splitting up. We were very comfortable, with three spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms. The breakfast every morning was a great start to the day & the staff were always very helpful & friendly. The location is excellent & we would highly recommend this property for anyone visiting Prague.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
SuiteHomePrague, General Manager at Hotel Suite Home Prague, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2013

Dear Guest, Thank you for posting a nice review on Tripadvisor, regarding your recent stay at Hotel Suite Home Prague. I am delighted to read your appreciation of our Prague view suite apartment and professionalism of our team who made your stay special. I am happy you had a wonderful family experience throughout your trip. We all look forward to welcoming you back to Prague soon.
Warm regards, Martina Lazarova, General Manager