1,932 results
All reviews apple tv coda restaurant music theme rooftop restaurant charles bridge screening room music lovers baroque garden vrtbovska gardens private access private garden junior suite old town mala strana american embassy quiet street beautiful hotel
Reviewed October 5, 2015

I cannot say enough about this hotel! I had initially reserved a room with the hotel directly and then cancelled and rebooked through Orbitz when I found an amazing deal. They acknowledged this immediately and were extremely gracious. I in fact e-mailed the hotel several times (I'm sure they were sick of hearing from me!) to confirm my reservation, ask questions and to reserve a pickup/drop-off from the train station. They e-mailed back promptly every single time with their responses.

Our experience at the hotel was wonderful. All of the staff was friendly, courteous and very quick to offer their assistance, whether it was with check-in, directions, restaurant reservations, sight-seeing suggestions, etc. Our room was spacious and clean. The Wi-fi was excellent, lots of outlets, very comfortable beds and pillows. Two minor issues - the A/C could have been a little stronger but it was sufficient and the shower was a little small. It had a wonderful rainfall shower head with fantastic pressure but as the shower space is a little small, it was difficult to stay out of the water stream for shampooing etc. Again, nothing major. Breakfast is included and more than ample. Lots of choices and you can order eggs made to order. There is an a la carte menu if you want to choose something different. One day I ordered the french toast which was delicious.

The hotel could not be better situated. It is close to literally everything! We walked absolutely everywhere from there. There were restaurants and shopping within minutes of the hotel. What we loved was that it was located within minutes of the Charles Bridge and the Old Town Square but far enough from the chaos that is there! The area is very quiet and quaint.

And of course, one of the best things about this hotel is the hidden Vrtbovska zahrada garden to which guests have private access. It actually is open to the public but it seems like most travelers don't know about it. It is absolutely beautiful there with stunning views of Prague! I could have spent every afternoon just sitting there soaking in the scenery but of course there is too much to do in Prague! Even our private guide told us that this was her favourite hotel and that this garden was one of the best things to visit in Prague.
I will definitely stay at this hotel the next time we are lucky enough to visit!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Jiri_Hlavaty_GM, General Manager at Aria Hotel Prague by Library Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2015

Dear Nadgil,

wow! thank you so much for your detailed review. You can be assured that service is what we do and we are never bothered by any emails. We enjoy them.

If anyone finds a better rate online, we can even the rate up, although we are strict about keeping rate parity on all our channels.

We are so glad that your stay was wonderful from our service to facilities. I am sorry your shower was not big enough, if we would have known during your stay we would gladly change your room for a one with a bigger shower. We have a lot of those. Concerning the A/C, it is not very common to use it in our country and that is why we have the best we can in our region.

Vrtba garden is indeed open to public as it is a UNESCO World Heritage, however, our guests have a special prolonged opening hours where you can enjoy the garden in privacy and free entrance.

So thank you one more time and I hope I get the opportunity of welcoming you at the Aria Hotel Prague again.

Best regards,

Reviewed October 5, 2015

We stayed at the Aria four days on a recent trip to Prague. The service, location and staff were all amazing. The rooms have musical themes, the decor is striking and the included breakfast buffet is outstanding. The hotel has access to the beautiful Vltaba Palace Gardens, a stunning local site with remarkable views of Prague. The hotel is within walking distance of the Charles Bridge and centrally located in the Mala Strana quarter. My new favorite hotel!

Room tip: Fourth floor was quiet and serene. We had a junior suite with an attractive sitting area.

Dera Lorna B,

thank you so much for your contribution to TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear that you liked the service, location, staff, rooms, musical theme, decor, breakfast buffet and many more. We are pleased that we could be there for you and that you fell in love with Prague.

I am sending my best regards,

Reviewed October 4, 2015

The minute we walked in the lobby we were hooked. From the welcoming, helpful staff to every nook and cranny of this beautiful boutique hotel there is nothing not to love. The hallways and rooms are tastefully decorated with caricature paintings of musicians from Chopin to Jagger. The rooms are large in size with comfortable beds all the while classical music is playing softly in the background (or any other music you choose from the loaded library of thousands of singers, bands, etc.), The common rooms are so comfortable you want to sink down in a chair to read and listen to music with a glass of wine, but Prague awaits. Itineraries are custom planned for you from private city tours, to romantic dinners to intimate concerts. No detail is left undone by the capable and efficient concierge staff. Can not say enough about this hotel except we will be back (multiple times if possible) and highly recommend to anyone who visits this amazing city!

Room tip: Be sure to visit the rooftop bar & restaurant Coda!
1  Thank Donna D

Dear Donna D,

thank you for sharing your review here on TripAdvisor and the TripAdvisor community. We are excited to hear all your emotions about Aria Hotel Prague and that you were hooked from the minute you walked into the lobby. Also, thank you for the recommendation and I am already looking forward to welcoming you here personally.

Reviewed October 3, 2015

This is a great hotel with friendly staff and first class accommodations. Good breakfast with English newspapers, nice lobby and bar area. concierge very helpful. It's wonderful to stay on this side of the river where it is quieter and less busy with great restaurants and easy walking distance to the Charles Bridge and the tram system.

Dear GirlWhosHardToPlease,

thank you so much for your review. It is great to read that we can please even someone who is hard to please. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay in our beautiful city Prague and truly hope that we can welcome you at the Aria Hotel Prague on your next trip to Europe.

Best regards,

Reviewed October 1, 2015

The stay was absolutely lovely! Just the breakfast to the room did not left a big impression (unpleasant delivery)and the staff on the roof terrace were swearing !!:( But front desk (Klara) and concierge was so friendly and helpful:)

Prague is an outstanding city would definitely be back:)

1  Thank Rittutte

Dear Rittutte,

thank you so much for your feedback. We greatly appreciate it because only then we can move forward. We apologize for the unpleasant delivery and the staff on the rooftop swearing. I am glad that we still received 4 stars and that you will be back. Klara and our concierge are sending lots of greetings and I hope you will give us another chance when back in Prague.

Warm regards,