Aria Hotel Prague by Library Hotel Collection
$284
$232
Preferred Hotels
1,830 results
All reviewsmusic themeapple tvcoda restaurantrooftop restaurantcharles bridgescreening roommusic loversbaroque gardenprivate accessjunior suiteold townmala stranaamerican embassydvd playerquiet streetconcierge servicebeautiful hotel
Reviewed May 13, 2013

The Mozart Suite was outstanding, but the entire hotel is beyond compare. The service, impeccable. We arrived. Could we borrow a nightlite for the bahtroom? Of course. Could the bellman come help get the drapes closed so light did not come in the room? Of course? Could the concierge help us getting seat assignments on our Czech airlines flight? Of course. Nothing too big or too small. Always smiling. Always knowledgeable. Always helpful. Perfect location, quiet but close. Beautifully decorated. The music and in room electronics--fantastic. The restaurant--the best food we had in Prague. Umbrellas for when it rained. Everything. Simply the best hotel experience we have ever had. We were so sad to leave. I wish every city had an Aria hotel.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the gardens--quiet and with a spectacular view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Jiri_Hlavaty_GM, General Manager at Aria Hotel Prague by Library Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for sharing your great review here on Tripadvisor.

It was our real pleasure to host you and your wife and I am extremely happy you have enjoyed the Mozart Suite for the 6 nights stay, as well as the Opera performance on your very first night.
It is not always easy to meet expectations of a customers who travel all around the world and stay in the finest hotels and I am extremely proud to all my staff that we have been able to meet all your needs and hopefully will be able to welcome you back as soon as your travels take you to Prague again.

Very best regards and hope you enjoyed Barcelona afterwards.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

This is by far the best overall hotel experience I have ever had. The staff are truly first class in every way. They can not do enough for you, and nothing is a problem for them. They are warm, friendly, courteous and will bend over backwards for you.
The hotel itself is beautiful and immaculate. We stayed in a luxury suite which was huge and fantastic and again immaculate. We received a welcome drink and a wonderful tour when we checked in and then a beautiful complimentary fruit plate and wine in our room.
I think it's also important to remember that their wifi is free, thy have a beautiful breakfast included in the rate and a wonderful afternoon tea, all included.
I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough. We did, in our travels around the area walk in to other hotels that we considered like the Mandarin Oriental and Alchymist, neither of which I would chose over the Aria.
This is the best hotel in Prague!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank amelia r

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for your very positive feedback and we are truly happy you have addressed our hotel as "the best overall hotel experience"

We are very much focused on level of customer service and overall guest satisfaction and it only shows us we are on the right track.

As an independent luxury boutique hotel - it is the best reward for the entire staff to be compared with the level of service of The Ritz Carlton. We always try to provide the best individual approach to recognize and fulfil our customer´s needs.

It would be our real pleasure to welcome you back in - as you said - "best hotel in Prague" and please feel free to contact me directly for your future reservations.

Many thanks and best regards

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Can't say enough - our welcome drink on the rooftop overlooking all of Prague, the reception staff (Roman and Filip, among others) greeting us like royalty (despite our tired clothes), the driver (Jakub) from the airport who gave us more information about Prague than anyone could expect, Monika (Coda), Ivana & Henry (Concierges),  and Jarda (Bellman). They truly made us feel like we were the only guests at the hotel though it was quite booked.  Each of them got enrolled (or did a good job of acting) in my quest for my ancestral village of Libenice and long lost relatives.  My surname gave a clue since it is Czech so we had a wonderful time discussing the Czech history and my particular search at the State Archives for documents of my grandparents, great grandparents and ultimately great, great grandparents (and onward.)  They made phone calls galore to make sure I found the archives and called ahead to places for us.  The included breakfast buffet (including mimosas or champagne!) was sublime.  My husband and I adored our last night's romantic dinner (included in our package) in their small, intimate dining area off the beautifully decorated and artistically adorned living room/lobby.  The duck and rabbit were cooked to perfection and my foie gras melted in my mouth of course.  Dessert sorbets were bursting with flavor and the chocolates were well... they were above and beyond.   A welcome bottle of wine in our room, numerous special touches and treats and the verdant garden behind and up the hill towards the American Embassy out back added to the feel of elegance.  But no one was snobby, no one pretentious, no one in any way made us feel less than honored guests.  It was a wonderful kick-off to a very emotional and memorable stay in Prague and the Czech Republic.  We will never stay anywhere else in Prague when we go again and have told all our family and friends they are making a mistake if they don't do so as well!
Oh - the room was so sweet, like a rooftop atelier and with a view of all of Prague as well as uphill towards the Castle.  Scrumptious bed, mini fridge stocked, fresh free bottled water daily, bedtime chocolates, very clean to the point of meticulous, great bathroom.  I don't usually gush in reviews...but there you go....it's well deserved!

Room Tip: we loved ours overlooking the city towards the river.

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for choosing ARIA Hotel Prague for your recent stay.

I have shared your very positive feedback with all my colleagues you have interacted with during your stay.

Let me also thank you very much for compliments to our Executive Chef and his team - romantic dinner experience is very popular also among local customers and our intimate CODA Restaurant as well as amazing Rooftop Terrace (open in summer months) offers ideal settings for intimate dining.

We are looking forward welcoming you back soon and please feel free to contact me personally for your future reservations.

Best regards

Reviewed May 8, 2013

You can believe all of the amazing wonderful reviews of this lovely hotel, they are 100% true! From the moment we arrived we were treated graciously by all of the staff; as if their only goal was to make our stay wonderful! Aria offers so many amenities (too many to list) actually making Aria a great value! We enjoyed the Three Diva's room 413, which was large, quite and comfortable. Many times on vacation people spend too much time out of their hotel room. I suggest you spend time "sightseeing" at Aria and fully experience this lovely property: DO take your time and enjoy the included morning breakfast buffet; the huge selection is delicious! DO have a drink on the roof top terrace and absorb the beauty of the city. DO wander and unwind in the gardens behind the property. DO enjoy the free afternoon tea and don't miss the sweets they are to die for! DO have dinner at Coda, the food and personal service is truly remarkable! DO take time to relax in your room, surf the web on your personal workstation, watch AppleTV or enjoy wonderful music borrowed from their large CD collection! DO enlist the services of all of the gracious concierge staff; they are a wealth of knowledge and their suggestions made our trip to Prague magical!

Kudos to the owner! You have created a wonderful property full of so many great amenities! The best amenity, your lovely staff! We enjoyed our stay and look forward our return!

Room Tip: The morning & afternoon sun shines through the windows of room 413 Make sure you close the curtains before you leave for the day to insure your room is cool when you return in the afternoon.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Jiri_Hlavaty_GM, General Manager at Aria Hotel Prague by Library Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you very much for your great review !

I have shared your comments with the owner and all staff members - being an independent family run hotel, this is the best motivation for all of us as it shows we are on the right track in providing world class service.

All of our guestrooms have really magical ambiance as the entire hotel is themed by music and you can choose from 4 floors - each dedicated to a different genre of music - Contemporary, Classical, Opera and Jazz.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon and please feel free to contact me directly for future reservations.

Very best regards,

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is the place! Beautiful, quiet setting next to stunning gardens. Close to everything. service is superb and everyone makes you feel comfortable. Sorry to leave. Coda restarant is not to be missed. Planning for next year.

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comments. Vrtbovska garden - the oldest baroque garden in Prague listed in UNESCO - is directly accessible from the hotel and the entrance is free of charge. I have also shared your compliments with the entire team in the kitchen and we are looking forward to welcoming you again in ARIA Hotel soon !

Best regards,