Without repeating what many others have said---the Aria is simply a great hotel. Room quality (Apple TV nice touch!), service, location...I could go on and on. Loved it and would recommend to anyone staying in Prague.
A couple of specific things:
1. Having dinner at the hotel's rooftop restaurant a must do. Food was fantastic, service very attentive, and the view cannot be beat. We ended up having a leisurely dinner and staying up there to have some drinks and enjoy the view. Amazing.
2. Prague can be extremely crowded and touristy, and since the Aria is on the other side of the river, the neighborhood is a bit quieter and less frenetic. That being said there are still plenty of shops and restaurants to choose from (the concierge was extremely helpful suggesting several), but I really appreciated being a bit away from the crowds.
My favorite hotel during our trip--do stay there if you get the chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aria is Prague's world class Luxury Hotel. An Oasis for the Jet Set knowing this priviledged place with its Baroque Garden, world famous Panorama Terrace and 51 unique rooms; each celebrates an Artist of Music. Designed by Versace's genious Magnoli. Introducing the treasures of a private collection of original masterpieces by Chagall, Picasso, Braque or Dali. A peaceful serenity over the rooftops of the City of 1000 Spires. Reward yourself! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aria Hotel Prague by Library Hotel Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aria Hotel Prague