Aria Hotel Prague by Library Hotel Collection
Ranked #8 of 648 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We stayed @ Aria Prague mid December 2013 and we can only conclude... an amazing hotel in an amazing city! Although the hotel doesn't look impressive from the outside, it's just top class! The staff runs the extra mile for you, always with a smile. The rooms are spacious, clean and very comfortable. The food is of the best quality too. The location is also very good, walking distance to the castle and Charles bridge. So, Aria is one of the best city hotels we have ever stayed at!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Aria Hotel Prague by Library Hotel Collection

Reviewed February 19, 2013

We stayed at the Aria as we couldn't book our normal hotel, the BW Royal Palace. My first contact with the hotel was via their online chat facility, excellent service and resolved my queries. We arrived around 10.45pm and found the checking-in procedure fairly seamless. The bar was open and first impressions superseded my expectations. Breakfast was 'continental' but additional things like fried/poached/scrambled eggs could be ordered and were includd in the price. A fully cooked breakfast was also available at a small extra charge. The room we were in (408) was extremely comfortable with free wi-fi and internet access. There was also free english speaking films. The only downer I have with hotels these days is the lack of coffee/tea making facilities in the room. However, if you could be bothred a short trip down to the lobby was all that was required as they have Coffee on tap 24/7!
All of the staff were extremelyt courteous and polite and would go out their way to ensure your needs / demands were met. Having stayed at the Royal Palace for 4 occassions, our choice now is the Aria for any future visits.

Room Tip: Try for a room at the back of the hotel, these overlook the gardens. Unfortunately ours overlooked t...
2  Thank rsk03guitar
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I stayed at Aria from Jan 30, 2013 to Feb 1, 2013. It was an amazing experience, from the moment they send a chauffeur to pick us up at Vienna the service was amazing. Everyone was very nice and attentive to our needs, specially the concierge during our stay. They even offered us an upgrade just to make sure we were more comfortable.

The property is in excellent condition, and the location is great, just a few blocks from Charle's bridge.

I can say it has been the best hotel I've ever stayed at.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank HumbertG
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We had a wonderful stay at this beautiful hotel in November 2012. Staff is extremely attentive and very friendly. Location was great; away from the bustle but close enough to walk the cobblestone streets. Our room was spacious and have every amenity. We did not want to leave. To show you how professional their staff is I need to relate a recent story. My husband and I purchased some Bohemian glass pieces while we were in Prague. After returning home we tried to get in touch with the store we purchased from to get another piece but had no luck. I emailed the hotel and relayed my story to the general manager. Without hesitation he said he would definitely help me. The concierge went to the store directly. They were able to purchase the piece for me and had it shipped to our home. At no time was there any hesitation on his part. This is truly a first class hotel with first class staff. We cannot wait to return! Thank you Aria for a most memorable vacation!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Becky H
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We booked three nights in the Aria Hotel and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff were some of the friendliest and most helpful of any hotel I have experienced and quite rightly take great pride in the establishment and communicate real enthusiasm for their jobs and for the City of Prague. The location of the hotel could not be bettered as it is central but at the same time away from any noise and bustle. The rooms are spacious and spotlessly clean and all have a musical theme which is a charming if slightly obsessional quirk of the place. There is an excellent music library from which a vast number of CDs and DVDs can be borrowed at no extra cost which was something we took advantage of and really enjoyed after slogging around the city's sights. Our room faced a wide inner courtyard so whilst still light was also very quiet and a good night's sleep was enjoyed on the comfortable bed. We were in a suite on the Classical Composers' floor of the hotel which was tastefully furnished. I wondered whether the rooms on the Rock and Roll Floor might be a bit more funky. The standard of hotel catering was high and at breakfast there was always a bottle of Moravain Sekt available to make a "champagne breakfast" if that was what you wanted. Anyway a definite recommendation.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Jiri_Hlavaty_GM, General Manager at Aria Hotel Prague by Library Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for your recent stay at ARIA Hotel Prague and for sharing your comments with TA community.

We are delighted to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us and I have shared your feedback with our hotel employees.

ARIA Hotel Prague is a musical heaven and each of our 51 luxurious rooms and suites is dedicated to a specific artist or composer. For example the Rock&Roll Luxury Suite dedicated to Elvis Presley is much more colorful and "funky" than rooms placed on the Classical floor.

I am happy that you enjoyed our music library too and let me just mention that we have recently installed Apple TV in all bedrooms what gives you a fantastic opportunity to listen to your favorite musician in digital quality or even play your own content from iPhone or iPad in the comfort of your room using our flat screen TV´s and home theater system.

Thank you for mentioning the hotel´s superb location just steps from Charles Bridge and only a short walk to a Prague Castle. We will be delighted to welcome you again soon - we would recommend April or summer months for your next visit as it is the best time of year to enjoy a lunch or dinner on our Rooftop Terrace located on the 5th Floor and offering breathtaking view of the City of Prague.

Very best regards from Prague

Jiri Hlavaty

Reviewed February 8, 2013

What can I say but firstly thank you to my wife for booking the hotel! As soon as I arrived I was struck by how welcoming the staff at the hotel were. They invited us for a welcome drink and showed us around the hotel. The hotel was lovely clean and modern though we could not get onto the roof terrace or into the garden as it is winter! The hotel was fantastic they upgraded me to a junior suite with was a lovely thought and then brought a surprise cake up to our room. They did not have to do this but it was a lovely thought. I stayed in the Chopin room. There was plenty of space together with Molton Brown product and Belgian chocolate when the bed is turned down each night. We were there for three nights. The hotel is a 5min walk to the Charles Bridge which was perfect. Each morning on getting up for breakfast we had a free one which included a good choice of food. We did not try the restaurant but hear it is quite good. As with all my stays I always ask myself would I go again, Yes I would but I'll have to see the rest of the world first!

4  Thank jaygo
Reviewed January 31, 2013

This is a refined, very special hotel, where all the services have been carefully thought out. The Junior Suite (Edith Piaf), where my husband and I stayed, was very spacious and spotlessly clean. The exceptional staff need congratulating because they could not be more helpful, in particular, the Concierge. The Continental breakfast was very good with more than adequate choices. It was a wonderful experience and I would not let it's location distract from staying here, which was something I had been a little worried about. Never having been to Prague before, I thought we should stay in the Old Town and was a little concerned about the location of The Aria Hotel. How wrong I was. Mala Strana was much nicer but still only a short walk to see the Old Town. I would not hesitate to return and strongly recommend this establishment.

Room Tip: Room 210 was a Junior Suite (Edith Piaf) of 55sq.mtrs. There is no view really but this did not mat...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple