7 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline$40
Hotels.com$50
Travelocity$50
1,632 results
All reviews city centre tram stop old town number tram public transport hotel bar hotel is located wi fi beautiful city czech republic charles bridge josef stalinist kaufland stops supermarket castle
Selected filters
Reviewed March 16, 2019

Nice hotel, good location with tram just across road to get into main town. Hotel staff are nice. Breakfast there is not a huge selection. Had the scrambled eggs they were yum. Beds are really comfortable but the pillows are very soft, had to call down & get extra. Fridge didn’t work. There is a kettle but no coffee or teas bring your own.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
InternationalPrague, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel International Prague, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2019

Dear Guest,

You just made our day here at International Hotel Prague. We all thank You so much for Your comments on Tripadvisor community.

Regarding the breakfast we are still working on it and near future will be more than great.

Once again we thank you so much for what you just did to us.

Josef Salah.

Reviewed March 14, 2019

Returned last night after 3 lovely nights at this superb hotel.
Josef and his team are all so friendly and helpful they made our stay a delight.
Check in was simple and we stayed in a lovely, spacious room number 510.
Everywhere is so clean and spotless and every area is so neat and tidy.
Breakfast was excellent and a great choice.
Tram and bust links to the metro are ideally located very close to the hotel.
If you are planning a trip to Prague then look no further, this hotel is the one for you.
As the title says we wouldn't stay anywhere else....
Looking forward to our next visit...... Thank you.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
InternationalPrague, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel International Prague, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2019

Our Dear Guest,

First of all sorry for my late answer, Your comment is very important to us. Thank you so much for your kind Words. Me and my colleagues we were so much thrilled when we saw your wonderful comments on Tripadvisor And we all wish to see you again at International Prague Hotel as your home away from home.

Once again many thanks for what you just did not us.

Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

Good location, only 15 minutes to reach city center by city transport (tram). Spacious room. Comfortable bed. Tasty and various food at Symphonia restaurant. Extremely friendly staff. I did enjoyed my visit to Thai massage procedure as well. Well done International, you are my favorite in Prague!

Trip type: Traveled on business
InternationalPrague, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel International Prague, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2019

Our Dear Guest,

We all more than happy to hear from you that you enjoied our hotel. We are so proud of International Prague hotel because we can have guest like you with us.

You have a houme here in Prague and we wish to see you again.

Warm Regards from Prague the city of love and History.

Guest Relation Manager.
Josef sALAH

Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

The most impressive hotel ever! Breathtaking Art Deco interior and fascinating view from the tower.
The hotel staff is very friendly and very ready to help. Special cheers the Guest Relations Manager Yousef (Yousef I know you read me now, because you’re reading all the guest reviews and reacts immediately:) You’re the best:)))))))
Besides: we had a very cool in-hotel quest - there are really treasures in there!!!! And of course - good service, fresh and tasty food, very good Wi-Fi, everything clean and smells nice.
Outcome: It’s not often when I get more than expect, maybe it’s because I’m so keen on architecture history... but guys... I’d score you 8 of 5... it’s not possible technically, but I’m sending you my warmest greetings! Thanks you for my incredible impressions!!!

Trip type: Traveled on business

Our Dear Guest,

You just made my day. And am very honored to read your comment. Me and the hotel staff we thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experiance with Tripadvisor community.

Please dont forget that you have a big house here in Prague and we wish to see you again.

Once again many thanks for your kidness.

Reviewed March 13, 2019

Fantastic stay at this hotel with excellent service, especially Josef who provided tour guidence which ensured we covered all the sights. Nothing was too much trouble for Josef.The hotel was well positioned for easy access into town by tram.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
InternationalPrague, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel International Prague, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your sweet words, You are fantastic one here and we were so honored to have you.
You deserve us and we deserve you.

And i thank you for writing my name on your comment, You made my day.

We are looking forward to see you again.

Kind Regards