“Location Perfect”

Ranked #102 of 651 Hotels in Prague
London, United Kingdom
“Location Perfect”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We loved this narrow little hotel right in the centre of the old town. the room was not large but we did have a little balcony which was great. The room was clean and tidy and had all you needed, although a bit on the small side, but when you are in Prague you dont spend to much time in your room. Move a couple of streets back and will find drinking a great deal cheaper, but if you want to people watch you do have to pay a little extra. The young man on reception was brilliant and gave us some very good places to eat and drink.
We loved Prague and we would say at Hotel Clementin again without a doubt.
Breakfast was ok with the normal meat, cheese, yoghurt etc.
Try the sweet things made right next door, very popular and very nice.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kiwi904

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Tønsberg
Reviewed July 27, 2012

We wanted to stay in the old town and in walking distance of Prague tourist center. This hotel turned out to be just perfect for our trip.
2 min walk to Charles bridge and 2 min walk to old town hall and the famous clock.
The hotel had nice rooms with airconditioning and good beds.
I will give it a minus for AC problems on our last night and a few Ants that we found crawling on the floor. The AC problem did give us some sleeping problems on the last night.
But in general we are happy with our stay and would recoment this hotell to others that are looking for a stay in old town.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 102, it was located with a balcony and windows facing the "back yard". S...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Svenn S
Kansas City
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Was disappointed at first with the location. Lots of empty buildings, and I thought we were in a poor section of the city. After locating some restaurants and the underground, found everything to be convenient, although as an American I wasn't used to walking everywhere. The airlines lost my baggage and the front desk each day made calls for me until my luggage was returned.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank makana073
Topeka, Kansas
Reviewed July 19, 2012

This is a little gem in the heart of Prague old town. And, it is one of the few hotels in all of Prague with Air Conditioning! If that is a must, this place has it. We stayed here 3 days, and enjoyed the location, rooms, and staff. Everything is within walking distance of this hotel. The staff is Great! Thank you to Romona for all she did during our stay. And, only 9 rooms; the smallest hotel in all of Prague. You will love it here!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Topekatraveler12
Lubbock
Reviewed June 23, 2012

This is a wonderful historic hotel in Prague. Even though this is the narrowest building in Prague, it has spacious rooms that are comfortable, spotless, and modern bathrooms. The hotel is quiet although some noise can be heard if someone is loud in the hallway but there is no noise coming from the street. The hotel is convenient to everything and about 2 blocks from the Charles Bridge! The staff was very accommodating and it was cheap and easy to get our clothes laundered through the front desk! We would definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank highplainsprincess
chippewa wisconsin usa
Reviewed April 16, 2012

I went to Prague to visit my uncle and bring my grandfather and my father's obituaries to the church in Kourim where my grandfather was baptized. My grandfather was born in Kourim. So as to not incovenience my uncle's demanding work schedule, I stayed at the Hotel Clementin in Old Town. Loved it! Loved the wonderful location! And my visit was made totally enjoyable because of George (Jurgi Bubnik) [sic] who worked at the front desk. George helped me find out of the way places, good places to eat, good places to shop, helped me set up day trips. Without George's help and patience (I do not speak good Czech), my visit would not have been nearly as wonderful, especially since my uncle had to be working so much of the time. The hotel rooms are small, but delightfully cozy. I could change money at the hotel, make arrangements for taxis when needed.....George did it all for me. When I go back next year, I will definitely stay there, especially if the hotel offers weekly/monthly rates.

Room Tip: I was is room 103 which was adjacent to a house so the noise of the tile layer working in the neighb...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank eat0707
Rhodes Town, Greece
Reviewed December 5, 2011

A very nice small hotel, only 9 rooms. The rooms are small but cozy, the staff is friendly, breakfast is good. It´s situadet in central Prague, only 15 metres away from the busy Charles Street, but very quiet and calm. I strongly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple