This hotel is in a great location, a ten minute walk from Wenseclas Square. and close to the metro station (line C) IP Pavlova, which is at the end of the road.
The room was very large and spacious with a kitchen area (which we did not use). The bathroom was also quite spacious.
The staff were very friendly and looked after our bags after we'd checked out until the evening when we caught our train onwards.
The only real downside was the traffic outside, there is a 3-4 lane one way road outside the hotel - either a) ask for a room at the back of the hotel or b) bring some earplugs! After we had earplugs we slept soundly enough, but it was quite loud even for one of us who can usually sleep over a washing line!
The breakfast was also very good and worth a mention, there was enough to choose from - cereals, bread/spreads, pastries and hot food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Residence Select Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Select Prague Hotel Prague
- Residence Select Hotel Prague
- Prague Residence Select Hotel