We stayed here for a couple of days and had booked a standard room. Upon request a room at the back of the hotel was given to us. This is definitely recommended. The room was quiet, very spacious and clean. Only things we didn't like were the small TV and the fact that you'd have to turn on the light in order to make use of an electrical device. You can solve this quite easily by pulling out the light bulb though.
Breakfast was ok (i.e. what's to be expected of a 3-star hotel) and staff at the reception were very helpful.
I would surely recommend this hotel if you're looking for a conveniently located (5 min. walk from metro and trams) hotel and if you're looking for a good price/quality rate. Thanks to a promotion we only paid 36 EUR per night. But we would stay here again, even if it would be slightly less favourably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Residence Select Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Select Prague Hotel Prague
- Residence Select Hotel Prague
- Prague Residence Select Hotel