“excellent location”

Ranked #185 of 649 Hotels in Prague
Toronto, Canada
“excellent location”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I'd always wanted to go to Prague now I can say that Prague is my soul city. I loved it! Great location and access to the metro. Staff were helpful and wanted us to feel welcome in their country. Breakfast was great. I wish we could have stayed longer.
Make sure you get to the bridge and the John Lennon wall. Wear comfortable shoes as you walk for miles and the roads are cobble. The old town square at night was the most breathtaking experience of all.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
IBISMALASTRANA, General Manager at Ibis Praha Mala Strana, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Dear guest. I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your review on our hotel, we are all pleased at the Ibis Praha Mala Strana, that you have enjoyed your stay in the hotel, and in Prague. I will share your great feedback with my team and I do hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back to Ibis very soon !
With best regards from Prague, Michal Tomes

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
San Francisco
Reviewed March 16, 2014

If you are taking the metro to the hotel make sure you validate your metro ticket. the fine is 800 czk= $40.00. The location is convenient, tram and metro is only minutes away. Wifi is not working well at all for all the 4 nights I have stayed. Please make improvement or charge for a fee.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your views on your recent stay with us at the Ibis Praha Mala Strana. I am sorry that wifi was not up to your expectations, rest assured that I will review your comments with our IT manager and we will do our best to improve on this point.
I hope this will not deter you from returning to Ibis Praha Mala Strana in the future to check on our progress.
Regards, Michal Tomes
Toronto
Reviewed March 5, 2014

The best part of this hotel was the included breakfast each morning, it was GREAT. The rooms are typical Ibis, basic and functional while being clean and modern. We like knowing what we are going to get when walking into an Ibis. The location is a 20 minute walk from the touristy area of Prague or there is a metro station just around the corner that will get you there quicker. If a good rate was available we would go back.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Good afternoon, I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your review on our hotel, we are all pleased at the Ibis Praha Mala Strana, that you have enjoyed your stay in the hotel, and in Prague. We hope to have the chance to welcome you back soon.
Regards, Michal Tomes
Fiji
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I stayed at this IBIS for 2 weeks, a mixture between business and medical. The rooms are pretty much the same in any IBIS which is what makes it great. You know exactly what to expect. Also this one had everything I needed, closet, desk, very comfortable bed, nice bathroom with amenities.
The other reviews mentioned strange breakfasts etc...so I was worried...
Breakfast was GREAT! It had really honestly everything you could ask for. Hot, cold, sausages, eggs, cakes, salad, breads...just really everything.
VERY friendly and competent staff was the first I noticed upon check in. Very easy and pain free check in and it went like that with every wish or question I had.
Clean rooms, very friendly and nice housekeeping staff!!!!
I needed fast internet, and internet did not once in the 2 weeks disappoint me. It was always there and always fast. I needed someethign printed out, e mailed it to the front desk and had it rigth away. There is a shopping center with a supermarket right across the street and city center is in walking distance. I had dinner and lunch from the menu, it was not gourmet, but very adequate for the prices and you can have it throughout the day. There is also a small refridgerated vending machine with salads and sandwiches, drinks etc in the lobby.
Very nice place to stay, friendly, knowledgeable and professional staff, good service and food.
Thanks to everyone for making my stay enjoyable.

Room Tip: Loved the 6th floor as you could see the city and sun rise....
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Dear Guest. Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your impressions on your recent stay in our hotel Ibis Praha Mala Strana, I am delighted that to read that you have enjoyed the hotel, the service and comfort of our hotel. Your words are the best motivation for us to improve our hotel services to be better and better.
I will share this with the team and I do hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back to Ibis Praha Mala Strana very soon.
With best regards,
Michal Tomes
Paris, France
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Hotel is good situated near from center, services are good. Just price is little bit expensive for Prague, but the rest is excellent!! Just next to a big shopping center, around the hotel are many restaurants and by the walk 15 minutes from historic center.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
IBISMALASTRANA, General Manager at Ibis Praha Mala Strana, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Greetings from Ibis Praha Mala Strana, and I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments on your recent stay with us, I shall share this with the team as it is always rewarding to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Best regards, Michal T.
Belgium
Reviewed January 23, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay there, nice clean hotel, everything was in order as it should be, friendly staff at the reception. Good location as well - less touristic but you have lot of restaurants in the area and a big shopping center. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
I will share this with the team and I do hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back to Ibis very soon.
Regards, Michal T.