“We enjoyed very much!”

Ibis Praha Mala Strana
Ranked #186 of 648 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed January 16, 2013

It was me and my fiancee in October and was summer, welcoming staff and take care of what is needed and what we wanted. The hotel is not far from the metro station and close to a supermarket where you can see about dinner, the lunch we had all the time in another place in the Old City where we walked. It is highly recommended, the rooms are large and spacious.

Room Tip: "Higher floors have less noise from the street.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
IBISMALASTRANA, General Manager at Ibis Praha Mala Strana, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

I am glad that you have had an enjoyable stay here with us in Ibis Praha Mala Strana hotel. We strive to always enhance the quality of service and guest satisfaction, I will pass on to the team your comments, and we hope to see you soon back in our hotel.

There are newer reviews for Ibis Praha Mala Strana

Reviewed December 30, 2012

The location of the hotel is perfect in my opinion. It's a quiet place yet well-connected to the center and the castle. The room is as good as the other ibis hotels. I booked the room quite early so I got a very nice price. The stuff members are friendly and since it's X'mas time, we even got free hot wine in the lobby. As a member of a-club, we also got a free welcome drink.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
IBISMALASTRANA, General Manager at Ibis Praha Mala Strana, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your impressions on your recent stay in our hotel Ibis Praha Mala Strana, I am delighted that to read that you have enjoyed the hotel, the service and comfort of our hotel.
I will share this with the team and I do hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back to Ibis very soon.
Best regards, Michal Tomes

Reviewed December 19, 2012

We spent 2 nights in the hotel at the end of November. The room was clean and comfortable (especially the bed), well maintained (looked like a brand new one). The staff, both reception and restaurant was kind and helpful, gave good advice for sightseeing route and outside dinner. The location of the hotel is convenient, next to a shopping mall and only a few tram stops from the castle district (10-15 minutes on foot). We really enjoyed our stay, the hotel worth its price in terms of value offered. It is absolutely to be recommended for leisure travelers. Thanks

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
IBISMALASTRANA, General Manager at Ibis Praha Mala Strana, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Dear Guest,
your very positive feedback serves as an inspiration for our Team, thank you. We will continue our efforts to provide memorable service and hope very much we can welcome you back soon in Ibis Praha Mala Strana.
With Best Regards,
Michal Tomes

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I stayed here during November, the room was the noisiest I've ever stayed in and it was difficult to sleep, the carpet was stained with what looked like blood. The bed was the hardest and most uncomfortable bed I've ever slept in. The beds were replaced whilst we were there, with new beds that were exactly as uncomfortable and hard as the previous ones! and although the pillows were better, our bedding was replaced with clean one with holes in it. The room wasn't vacuumed once during our stay. The room was incredibly warm even when we turned the thermostat all the way down, we tried opening the window but it sounded like we were in the middle of a motorway. I've stayed in budget hotels many times before but there usually are a few redeeming features, I can normally forgive anything if the staff is friendly and the room clean, not here. The staff was unhelpful and rude (at best), the coffee, well, it wasn't really coffee but brown stained water and the scrambled eggs were I don't know what, but they didn't originate from a chicken, some mornings items weren't replaced so there were limited options for breakfast and none of them very good. There are so many hotels in Prague, this should really be your absolute last choice.

1  Thank Noodle471

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your views on your recent stay with us at the Ibis Praha Mala Strana. Your remarks are important to us and will enable us to improve the quality of our offer and services in a matter to satisfy our guests' needs and expectations. I already shared your feedback with my Team and made the necessary steps to prevent such an inconvenience in the future. I hope this will not deter you from returning to Ibis Praha Mala Strana in the future to check on our progress.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Staff is very friendly and helpful. Location is good with connections to both city centre (10 min. tram/ 5 min. metro) and the airport (approx. 30 min.) High quality for the money´it cost to stay at IBIS Mala Strana.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feed back on your recent stay with us at the Ibis Mala Strana hotel in Prague. I am delighted that you have enjoyed your stay and that we have managed to provide you with the level of service and comfort you were expecting.
I will be sharing your review with the team, as it is rewarding for us to read that you are satisfied.
Best regards, Michal Tomes

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Pros: Friendly staff, good breakfast, good location, fairly clean and we got a very good deal reserving in advance.
Cons: The hotel is palced in a very noisy neiboughood and lots of ambulances cross the streets all night long, disturbing the sleep time. Probably an "anti-noise insulation" would take care of this issue.

2  Thank lupusx

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments,
I will surely share your positive feed back with the team, we strive to always try to provide the best possible service to our guests, and I am pleased that we managed to make your stay an enjoyable one. Rest assured that the team and I will review your comments and we will do our best to improve on those points.
We hope to welcome you back very soon at Ibis Praha Mala Strana

Reviewed December 7, 2012

I knew it was a budget hotel, so am very pleased to say the hotel is immaculate and very modern. Service is excellent from check-in to coctail bar. Their breakfast is very good. You should definitely include it when you make reservations. Not centrally located. We had to take a taxi everywhere we went. Americans be sure to take an electricity adapter. I didn't and they are very hard to find once you're there. Couldn't charge cameras, cell phones, or plug in my flat iron.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family