2,239 results
All reviewsold townmodern hotelandel metro stationa large shopping centredvd playerstaropramen brewerycharles bridgepublic transportcity centreunderfloor heatingbusiness hotelexcellent hotelcoffee machinehotel barmini barbeautiful cityexecutive room
Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel as part of a tour, it's close to a supermarket & shops, there was a small lip on the entry to our room which we found odd. The room had basic decor but the bathroom was refurbished. There was a DVD player, good air condirioning, a safe & mini fridge but things were barely cold after 24hrs in the fridge. Free unsecured WiFi. We had a meal in the breakfast area on the night we arrived but the following night we wete told the only restaurant was on the ground floor & it was more just a bar with 4 or 5 tables & outdoor seating with a limited menu. Breakfast was good, with a large selection of food. A average hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Katerina L, General Manager at Vienna House Andel's Prague, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2017

Dear Guest,
From what we can see your experience was not reflective of our brand. We are really sorry for that. From the moment you walk into our business, it is our responsibility to give you the best possible experience and deliver what we promised. Clearly, this time around that was not the case and for that, we are sincerely sorry. I am looking into the situation and taking the necessary steps to correct it going forward. We want your business and will appreciate a second chance to earn it fair and square. So I can further assist you, feel free to contact me via our main email, by phone or by asking for me by name on your next visit to our hotel.

Looking forward to meeting you in person,

Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

We were surprised by the friendly service, the front desk even sold us the tram tickets and gave us instructions on which one to take. She also gave a small backpack with crayons and coloring book to our son which made him very happy. The room was big with a kitchenette and accommodated 2 comfortable beds and a roll over bed. The breakfast was included with the room and it had a huge selection of pastries, bread, fruits, cereal, teas etc. It was a very clean hotel and definitely a great place to stay. It's about 15 minutes from the old town.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Katerina L, Resident Manager at Vienna House Andel's Prague, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2017

Dear Yessica Z,

thank you for taking your time to give us a nice feedback. We are glad that you liked your stay in Vienna House Andel's Prague and that our team managed to meet all of your expectations. We are glad that you enjoyed you room and everything it offers and that you liked the breakfast. Thank you.
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 4, 2017

We chose this hotel during a business trip to Prague since it was close to the company we were visiting. It was a great choice; the front desk staff were extremely patient, friendly and helpful which was especially important given that this was our first trip to Prague. Rooms were quiet, modern, clean and comfortable, and the breakfast was excellent with lots of choices. The hotel is convenient to local transportation and good restaurants. Internet was free and the co-located fitness center was available to guests. I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business

Dear Jane H,

thank you for taking your time to give us a nice feedback. We are glad that you liked your stay in Vienna House Andel's Prague and that our team managed to meet all of your expectations. We are happy that you enjoyed your room with all it offers. Also thank you for complimenting our staff, I will definitely let them know. Glad you enjoyed the breakfast. Thank you.
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 3, 2017

I was on a business trip in Prague. And the hotel was chosen by the company. But, OMG, how lucky i was. I liked everything in the hotel: a very warm welcome, the friendliness of the staff on all levels, a very impressive selection of breakfast items of the highest quality, a comfortable room with this HUGE windows.....Everything was fine.
But what absolutely blew my mind happened after I left th hotel.
The thing is I can't live without music. And my earphones mean the world to me. On the day I was leaving Vienna House I had a terrible headache. I couldn't listen to the music and it was only the next day, when I was in Germany, I have discovered, that my earphones are missing. I had no idea where I lost them. And it happened to be my the second pair of missing earphones in one month.....
After a couple of days I received an email from the Vienna House asking for the feedback about my stay there. I really had no time to reply . And in a week, after i got back home I received the second request. I filled the form and left a note in the "comments" section, telling them that I don't believe in miracles, but I thought that I had left my earphones in the hotel, right there on the bed....
To my greatest surprise I got a reply from the hotel! They told me that my earphones were there and that they would send ti to me! And guess what?! In a week I have received a package with my earphones and a really sweet HANDWRITTEN message from the manager! Can you believe it??? !! This is what I call a true HOSPITALITY!!!
Bravo, Vienna House!!!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Katerina L, Resident Manager at Vienna House Andel's Prague, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2017

Dear Svargamarga,

thank you very much for this lovely feedback. I am very glad that you loved your stay in Vienna House Andel's Prague and that our staff met all of your expectations.
I am very happy that we found your headphones and that we managed to get them all the way back to you. This happy ending is really heartwarming.

I hope that you will visit us again very soon. We would love to welcome you again.

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

Went to Prague to celebrate my birthday with my partner. Arrived to find that we have been given an upgrade and it was one of the best hotel rooms we have stayed in! We stayed in a senior suite room on the 5th floor and it was clean and spacious. The bed was extremely comfy and the ceiling to floor windows gave the room a lot of natural light. This hotel has surpassed many of the Hilton and Marriott hotels I have stayed at. The location is excellent, with a metro station only a few mins walk and a Tesco nearby to purchase water and snacks. Good restaurants nearby at walking distance. The breakfast is also very good. Definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who will be visiting Prague.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Katerina L, Resident Manager at Vienna House Andel's Prague, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Dear Rachel L.,

thank you very much for a great review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay in Vienna House Andel's Prague and that our staff met all of your expectations.

Our rooms are after recent renovation and it is good to see the positive feedback and that you liked the room and everything it offers. Thank you for a compliments towards the breakfast, we are still trying to improve more and more in this department.

The location is very convenient to anyone visiting the capital city of Prague. The connection to the public transport is excellent and most of main attractions are also in a walkable distance. Overall we are pleased that you had a pleasant stay and we will be looking forward to your next visit.