Three Crowns Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Victor(Prague)
Columbo(Prague)
  • Restaurant
All reviewstram stopcity centrenice hotelthree starthe main hotelwenceslas squareold towncoffee machinethe main train stationstopstoasterczechpraha
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Hotel is in a back road of Zizkov and wery hard to finde, an allmost no parking place for car. So if you have a car forget this hotel becouse you will not have a place in a hotel's parking place and no place near around to park the car, and if you do it you will for shore get a parking ticket`!!!Hotel have two building´s a new one room´s are fresh and modern but in a old one there is another story.
To go to the center of the city you will need a taxi, so owerall it´s 4 of 10 for me.

Room Tip: Choose the new part of hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
KatrinaWalton, Front Office Manager at Three Crowns Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Dear AlexanderB73,

thank you for your review!
I would like to clarify the parking situation that is a problem throughout the whole city of Prague. Prague has blue zones that are for the residents of the city and who pay quite a lot of money to be able to park their cars outside their homes. Therefore, any tourist visiting Prague must ensure to have a parking space arranged prior to the arrival. Our guests are always informed about parking possibilities. As of right now, we can accommodate about 15 cars and of course, we require a reservation. If we are full, the reception can help with finding different alternatives.

As far as our buildings go, we are in the process of major renovations and therefore, some rooms are new and some are still old. The rooms are set into different categories and of course, have different prices.

I hope this explanation is sufficient.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

I must say the room was standard eventhough there was no air conditionning. The service was not very kind, and the help of the personel was inexistant. The room was never cleaned during our stay. We never had an internet connexion in our room. The clothes cleaning service was very pricy, and not very good quality. We were really not impressed, even if it was a 2* hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Jonathan,

thank you for your review even though I am very sad and disappointed to receive such feedback.
I am not sure what happened during your stay but I wish you would have pointed out the problems before your departure. Our team is trying very hard to improve the bad reputation our hotel had in the past. We are in the process of a major renovation and even our reception staff changed.

The clothes cleaning is not provided by our hotel. We use an external company that is actually the cheapest in the city! Every guest is handed the price list before accepting your laundry.

I would truly appreciate if you took the time and send me an email (fom@3korunky.cz) and explain what exactly happened so I could take some actions and avoid having an unhappy guest in the future.

Thank you!

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Just spent 4 nights here and enjoyed it very much. The Hotel is in a mainly residential area quite some distance away from the City centre, and the walk is mostly along busy roads, but there are tram and bus stops nerby which will take you to the Old City. Our room in the newly refurbished and redecorated annexe, was spacious, clean, comfortable and nicely furnished, and although the bathroom was small, the shower cubicle was large and had both overhead and side water sprays. As the room overlooked the street, there was quite a bit of traffic noise early morning and evening, but a pair of earplugs ensured a good nights sleep. Buffet style breakfast with plenty of choice, is available in a comfortable dining room in the main Hotel buiding directly across the street, where there is also a lounge and an open-air patio area. A very good hotel, and not very expensive, I would gladly stay there again.

Room Tip: Higher rooms overlooking the street will have less traffic noise.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
KatrinaWalton, Front Office Manager at Three Crowns Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Dear 650Frequenttraveller,

I am trully happy to hear you enjoyed staying with us! I know we still have a long way of improving but it makes me happy to see our hard work is starting to pay off.
Hope to have you back one day!

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Good hotel to stay at the price. Quite handy from city centre- we walked to city centre most of the days and it was a good half an hour walk along the river bank. The hotel was clean and the staff were helpful.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Dear Mushtaq1948,

thank you for your nice review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to have you back in the future.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I liked breakfasts and staff in the restaurant. There are a lot of fresh food during the breakfast. Beds were hard, our bathroom was uncomfortable, pillows were slim. I don't like a location of the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KatrinaWalton, Front Office Manager at Three Crowns Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

Dear SvetaMay,

thank you for reviewing our hotel. I understand that our premises cannot satisfy all of our guests but please believe me, we are putting a lot of effort and funds into renovating all of our rooms and making it not only cozier but also nice.
I think we have accomplished quite a bit already we all are aware of all the improvements that need to be done. Your review helps us to keep going and perfect our flaws.
Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about location of our hotel. That is something that is a known fact before you arrive.