2,328 results
All reviews metro station top deck city centre swimming pool big shopping center nice hotel executive room business hotel fitness center spa facilities hotel is located taxi service the room was nice booked this hotel reception desk public transport old town
Selected filters
Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

Very good hotel! Close to the mall, park, and metro station. Nice price and good quality! I recommend who wants to spend not much money and wants to stay in a comfortable and beautiful place. 45 minutes from the airport by taxi and easy localization.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Lissoni100
Agnew_Mark, General Manager at Panorama Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2016

Dear Lissoni100,
Thank you very much for staying at the Panorama Hotel Prague and for taking your valuable time to share your review.
I was happy to learn of your great satisfaction with our convenient location, price and quality of the service provided.

Thank you.

Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

Hotel was very nice and I really enjoyed my stay here. The food was pretty good, i regularly ate from the room service and breakfast. The room service menu is pretty good and i rarely left the hotel as i was pretty busy. The staff were great and gave me some tips about what to see in prague and how to avoid the congestion.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank wgd-hex

Dear Mr. Wgd-hex,

I was happy to learn of your great satisfaction with our room service and breakfast.
I took the liberty and shared your wonderful comments with my team.

Thank you.

Reviewed July 15, 2016

I have been to Prague a few times over the years but my wife hasn't so we decided to have a few days there for her to see the sights and for me to catch up on things that I had missed in the past.
We got a deal on this hotel which is how we ended up staying there and it was a good deal as far as we were concerned.
The hotel is quite modern and is situated in a quiet area not far from the city centre.It is clean, comfortable, quiet and the staff were friendly and professional.I cannot comment on the food as we never ate there as we just used to get up and go in the mornings and we always ate in Prague before we came back to the hotel, I'm sure it was up to the same high standards as the rest of the hotel.The room was clean as was the bathroom and the bed was comfortable so no problems there.There is also a gym, swimming pool and sauna so you are well catered for.
If you walk around behind the hotel you will find cafes and a modern shopping centre all within a short distance.The entrance to the metro system is located in the shopping centre, it is a good system and relatively easy to use and it will take you into the centre of Prague, you can buy day tickets at reception which are valid for 24 hours and you can use them anywhere within the system, so go for it.
A good hotel in my opinion, comfortable, convenient and quiet, highly recommended.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Donald R

Dear Mr. Donald R,

Thank you very much for choosing Panorama Hotel Prague for your stay.

I appreciate your compliments about the hotel, comfort, cleanliness, friendly and professional staff, our services, the rooms as well as the convenient location of the hotel and Top Deck wellness & fitness centre.

Such a positive feedback is the best reward we can achieve and this is the strongest motivation for the entire team.

We will be delighted to welcome you back in our property during your next trip to the Czech Republic.

Thank you for your 5* rating.

Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

We have chosen this hotel because it closed to the office location, therefore for these who comes for a site seeing the location is not perfect but good as well as metro is near and it is only 3 stops away from old town. Rooms are very clean, comfortable super kind size bed, nice view especially from high floors. There is a nice indoor swimming pool at the top floor, small gym and relaxing spa. Breakfast is testy and reach, fruits, cold and hot dishes. The personnel is very friendly. Worth for money.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank 783marian

Dear Ms. Maria N,
Thank you very much for choosing Panorama Hotel Prague for your business trip.
I very much appreciate your positive feedback regarding very clean rooms, comfortable bed, nice view, Top Deck wellness & fitness centre, tasty breakfast and our friendly staff.
I took the liberty and shared your comments with my team. They were delighted.
Thank you very much for your 5* rating.

Reviewed July 12, 2016

My stay in Prague was for four nights as a solo traveller and I managed to find a good deal at the Panorama Hotel. Upon arrival I was greeted by friendly reception staff who spoke perfect English. My room was clean and tidy for my arrival (with a personalised welcome message when I turned on the TV). The bed was huge and very comfy and I had a great view from my eleventh-floor room window. The room had a fridge and a minibar stocked with various drinks and snacks. Items from the minibar are replaced by the cleaners who leave a bill for you so you know how much you will owe when you check out. I used room service on one night and dined in the restaurant on another night, and the food was delicious on both occasions (especially the Baileys crème brûlée which I highly recommend). The only negative thing I have to comment on with regards to the room was that the showerhead was a little too low for me to comfortably shower. This didn't really take away anything from my pleasant stay though. The free hotel Wi-Fi worked perfectly.
On my first night I wanted to explore a little, and the reception staff kindly directed me to the Pankrac metro station which is a five or ten minute walk from the hotel, outside the Arkady Prankrac shopping centre. The location is ideal for those that don't want to stay in the city centre; you can get to the centre within about twenty minutes. Metro tickets can be bought from reception as early as 8am I think, and I found it easiest to just buy a ticket for the whole day (which will cost you 110 CZK) each day of my trip. The staff at reception were also able to provide me with smaller denominations of my currency which I found very helpful as I had found myself stuck with nothing but 1000 and 2000 CZK notes.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Martin H

Dear Mr. Martin H,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with other travellers here on TripAdvisor site.
Thank you for your excellent feedback regarding our friendly staff, cleanliness, Mezzo Restaurant, convenient location.
I am delighted to hear that your enjoyed our Baileys crème brûlée.

I shared your positive remarks among the entire team here.
It was a pleasure to serve you. We are glad you enjoyed the service.

We look forward to welcoming you soon.

Thank you for your 5* rating.