“A good business hotel”

Panorama Hotel Prague
Ranked #198 of 648 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Staying on business . Rooms more than adequate - free wi fi ! Breakfast good . Only challenge is prices of minibar & restaurant a bit steep for Prague however would definitely recommend the hotel. Metro 10 minutes to centre of town easy to use !

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Kevsie
Mark A, General Manager at Panorama Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Thank you so much for your positive review. We will take a closer look at our restaurant and mini bar pricing to see if we can make them more user friendly, thank you for the constructive feedback.

Regards

Mark Agnew
Panorama Hotel Prague

There are newer reviews for Panorama Hotel Prague

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I stayed in this hotel last June via a Priceline booking.

The hotel itself is situated in the Prague 4 district. From the hotel its an easy 5 minutes walk to the metro station, which will bring you within 10 minutes to the center of the city.

The rooms are ok, but beds are very soft and bedsheets are old and not long enough for the bed.
In our room the airco did not work properly and made a lot of noise. They tried to fix it, but although it was a little bit better it still made noise and did not cool as it should be. The bathroom is fine with a nice bath in it.

The staff the reception is more than helpfull, and really goes out of their way to give you all the info you need.

The staff at the bar however is super slow, and borderline lazy. We were with the 4 of us, and one evening we wanted to get a drink on the terrass before going out for dinner. After 20 minutes of waiting for a waiter we went to the bar ourselves to give them the order for drinks. It still took them more than 10 minutes to serve us our drinks. No, not fancy difficult cocktails, but just 2 beer, and 2 coke.

The breakfast is very simple, but ok.

Next time I dont think I would choose this hotel.
Not because of the hotel itself or the room, but because of its location. As a tourist I want to get out of the door of the hotel and be in the middle of everything. I rather pay a little bit more to get such a location. I know this is just my opinion, and for a lot of people this won't be a problem.

T

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Pieter25
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I've visited several four star hotels and this one is as of now my favourite. I got a special offer on lastminute.com (just 360 NOK a night) and I can honestly say that a room with these qualities would have cost three to four times that price in Norway.

The room was very clean, the bed was large and firm. I've read some complaints about small bathrooms but I found the bathroom to be more than large enough. It contained all the necessities, including a large enough bathtub.

The facilities of the room appeared to be new and in good order. The airconditioning had several adjustments, allowing for a silent running at night.

A large shopping mall was two minutes of walking away. Also in the same building was the Metro connected to the C line. I had no worries about getting around in Prague whatsoever.

Enough about the hotel. If I could, I could go on about Prague as a city, but I'm afraid I must leave that wonder for the traveller to explore. Enjoy, and Na zdraví!

....Dang. I can't help myself.

Travel tip of the day: I recommend the website http://www.skywalkers.cz/ for people who wish for a safe and exciting way to experience the rural czech landscape from above :

And I'd kindly request hotel staff to recommend their guests their services as well.

Thank you Panorama and Skywalkers for a great holiday in Prague!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Steinsopp
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I am picking this hotel very often during year because of its great location, cleanliness, stuff, view from rooms, breakfasts, private parking, top deck fitness and pool, price and sleep quality. I have never been there as a tourist, but this hotel totally meets my business needs.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank dzordzdzordz
Zuzana_Goldsteinova, Personal Assistant to General Mana at Panorama Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for your loyalty over the year and for your positive feedback as well. We are happy to hear that Panorama Hotel Prague meets your business needs. Please feel free to intruduce yourself during your next visit, it would be my pleasure to meet you personally.

Kind regards,

Zuzana Goldsteinova
Personal Assistant to General Manager

Reviewed July 7, 2013

A solid 4 star hotel.
Very clean, good facilities, amazing value.
Only 5 min from "Old town" Prague on the metro.
Close to shopping mall, classy and inexpensive hotel cars.
Rooms were spotlessly clean and bedding was so comfortable.
Included breakfast was great and internet was free and fast enough.
Staff were all very friendly and had good English

Room Tip: We booked single rooms but got free upgrades to King. Check in at 2pm.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Jeffc1948
Zuzana_Goldsteinova, Personal Assistant to General Manager at Panorama Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear Sir,

thank you for your positive response on Panorama Hotel Prague. We are glad that our hotel met your expectations and we will be sharing your feedback with our colleagues. Our internet connection will be always free!

Kind regards,

Zuzana Goldsteinova
Personal Assistant to General Manager

Reviewed July 6, 2013

This was the 'mystery hotel' we got through lastminute.com, and stayed for 50 pounds a night with included spa package. Seemed more like a 3 or maybe 2.5 star hotel than a 4 star, however our room on the 17th floor was spacious, clean and very comfortable nevertheless. The pictures made the swimming pool seem a lot more awesome than it actually was - still nice though. Only let down: we were told we could use the pool any time from 7am - 10pm; went there at 7pm to be told there was a class untill 8pm and we were unable to use it.
Staff were amazingly helpful and polite. About 20 mins away from Prague city center by train.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank maow2593
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Booked the hotel for a very cheap price. Rooms are great, breakfast was very good. A little way out of town but very easy to get into town using the very simple metro. Station is 3 minute walk away. Hotel taxis also 25% cheaper than 'normal taxis'. Free Internet also pretty good. Would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: July 2013