“Very nice , quiet, clean and good located family hotel”

and 1 more site!
HOLIDAY HOME - Hotel, Pension
Ranked #1 of 364 Prague B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I stay there every time, when I visit Prag. I am always very sure of my reservation. The staff is very kind and helpfull . The location close to the city center is very convenient for the visitors , especially from abroad.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
vltesar, Owner at HOLIDAY HOME - Hotel, Pension, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Dear Michaela, we are glad that you are returning to us. Thanks for all your visits and for supporting us with your nice review. We look forward to your next visit in Prague.

There are newer reviews for HOLIDAY HOME - Hotel, Pension

Reviewed April 29, 2014

We stayed 4 nights with my girlfriend in this small family hotel. We enjoyed the privacy, superb location, quiet and clean room. The owners were very kind and helpful already once I was booking the room. I got individual offer, which was very reasonable. We already made another reservation for further visit of my girlfriend in Prague.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Igor,
we are pleased that you have enjoyed your stay in our property and that you are going to stay with us once more. Thanks for your nice comments here. See you soon.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Whenever I visit Prag, I prefer to stay at Holiday Home-Hotel. What attracts me, first of all, is the booking facilities and serious attitudes of the administrators while reserving a room. I always very sure of my reservation. It is an important point for foreign visitors like I am.
No need to mention about the clean and tidy rooms, price and superb services. I feel myself obliged to express my sincere thanks to the administrators for their kind hospitality and helpful and friendly approach to their clients.

L. Turker

Room Tip: All the rooms are very quite and secure
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
vltesar, Owner at HOLIDAY HOME - Hotel, Pension, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Dear Lemi, we will be always pleased, once you will visit us again. Thank you for choosing Holiday Home for you stays in Prague and for you nice comments here as well.
Vadimir

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Holiday Home is a family owned hotel in one of the nicest areas in Prague - Vinohrady. We stayed here for 3 nights and were very happy with the location /close to the city center but far enough from tourist "traps"/, cleanliness of premises and good breakfast. And the bonus - very nice and helpful owner, helping us with all our issues.

Room Tip: you have a choice - smoking or no-smoking rooms
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
vltesar, Manager at HOLIDAY HOME - Hotel, Pension, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2014

Dear Javier, it was our pleasure to have you here as our guest and we are glad that you have enjoyed your visit in Prague. Thank you for your nice review. We look forward to meet you again.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Light, clean and quiet rooms with fast wifi in a beautiful fin-de-siècle building next to Námestí Míru (very central).

Friendly and flexible staff - we were allowed to stretch the checkout time considerably!

I've stayed here several times, both with friends and on business trips. My parents have stayed here too and we would all come again - it's excellent value for money!

If you come by car you will appreciate their secure parking - remember to ask for it when you book.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
vltesar, Owner at HOLIDAY HOME - Hotel, Pension, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

I would like to thank you for all your visits in our hotel and for your wonderful comments here. We look forward to see you in Prague soon. Vladimir

Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

I like so much! The staff is very friendly. The room is clean and comfortable. Is near from the bus stop and underground.
If I comeback to Praha, for sure i will stay in this hotel again. The breakfast is very cheap and good.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
vltesar, Owner at HOLIDAY HOME - Hotel, Pension, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Let us thank you for choosing our hotel for your visit in Prague. We are pleased that you have enjoyed it. It was nice to have your small group here and we hope to meet you again one day. Thanks for your feedback here.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

I stayed 4 nights in this lovely small hotel together with my parents, during their visit to Prague.
Located in quiet street next to Namesti Miru, 1 minute walk to metro "A" and trams on the square.
But we mostly just walk to old centre, 10 minutes to Vaclavske namesti or 15-20 to Old Town square or Charles Bridge.
The hotel is in renovated historical building with modern elevator and very clean, nice and warm rooms. The owners were very careful and gave us lot of great advice. We enjoyed the stay a lot.

Room Tip: We had 3 beded room (#14), which was nearly brand new, nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Anna E

Dear Anna,
thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay. We were pleased to provide you our service and are happy if you enjoyed it. Thanks for your nice comments. We look forward to meet you again. Greetings to your parents.