“amazing stay at Holiday Home pension in Prague!”

and 1 more site!
HOLIDAY HOME - Hotel, Pension
Ranked #2 of 369 Prague B&B and Inns
boston, massachusetts
“amazing stay at Holiday Home pension in Prague!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

I stayed at Holiday Home for a few days in July and was very impressed with the comfortable facilities and very attentive staff who were very kind/gracious with my pre-arrival emailed questions (in English)! The room was bright, very clean...and even had a walk-in closet with a window, along with a safe. Very safe area, convenient to trams but also a very pleasant stroll from the historic districts of Prague. Leafy, green residential neighborhood...beautiful building, very well-maintained.

Would definately stay here again in a flash when back in Prague....and will highly recommend to all my friends. Great value, and lovely in a homey/charming way...

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank drauge
vltesar, Owner at HOLIDAY HOME - Hotel, Pension, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
I would like to thank you for your stay in our Holiday Home and for your great review here. We are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay in Prague. We wish to have chance to welcome you here again soon. Good luck, greetings. Vladimir

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Worthing, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

I spent 6 nights in this fantastic small hotel. The staff were so thoughtful and helpful. My room was spotlessly clean, I had WIFi, and lovely shower. A peaceful but central location, which was so convenient to anywhere in the heart of Prague. This was a simple no fuss, but perfect place and I wouldn't bother looking for anywhere else to stay next time I visit Prague. It had everything I needed and so reasonably priced. Thank you Holiday Home!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Ahlam M
Dear Ahlam,
we were pleased to provide you our service even twice and we are even more happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay in our property. We wish you good luck and we hope to meet you again in Prague in future.
Sincerely Vladimir
Paris, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

Nice, clean, perfect location.
My friend and I spend 4 nights in this plesant small hotel in Prague centre.
We apreciate purity, quiet location, profesional personel, WIFI internet and good cheap brakfast.
All was for good price. Will recomend to friends and we returne.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Francois B
vltesar, Owner at HOLIDAY HOME - Hotel, Pension, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Dear Francois, let me thank you again for your stay with us and your great review.
I am really glad that you have enjoyed your stay here. See you one day in Prague again. Greetings. Vladimir
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

I arrive quite late to this hotel. The owner is so friendly and helpful. The room is very clean, even it is small but it really nice. The wifi is fast and the breakfast is worth for value of money. As we drive from Budapest, the hotel provide parking not far away from the hotel. The location itself is near to metro and bus station. There is small convinience store around the hotel but restaurant need to walk a little bit.

Note: please prepare your chez crown for the payment otherwise you need to exchange your usd or euro to nearest bank from the hotel.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
I would like to thank you for your stay in Holiday Home nd your nice review. We will be looking forward to see you in Prague again in future. Sincerely Vladimir
Splitska, Croatia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

Very happy stay!
I spent 4 nights in Holiday Home.
It was really pleasant stay there.
Perfect and quiet location.
Clean room, kind and helpful staff, good breakfast for 4 EUR only.
WIFI in the room was pretty fast.
There are no frills, but I
had everything I need for such visit. I will return there on my next
visit to Prague.

Room Tip: I e-mailed my reservation request to hotel and received very good price offer directly from the o...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
vltesar, Owner at HOLIDAY HOME - Hotel, Pension, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear Andrea, it is nice to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us. You will be welcomed anytime to arrive once more. Many thanks for you nice comments here. See you in future again.
Vladimir
England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

The hotel building has a beautiful facade, of traditional architecture. Inside the front door, don't forget to look up! The arched celing is painted or somehow coloured like the celing of a little cathedral.

The owner has kept the design of the building very much like an old traditional Prague hotel building, and restored everything.

The only concession to modernity is the elevator, which is welcome after some walking.

There is wifi with a separate router on each floor, and fast internet.

Some advice about the neighbournood: walk down the hill, turn right and right again onto a road whose name starts FRANC..... That has some inexpensive shops for things like salami and loaves of bread. In nearby restaurants, be careful about things like paying for tap water or added service charges.

The hotel breakfast was nice but I felt guilty as it was to me like Hors D'oevres, I was sure it was more expensive than I had paid and so I didn't end up eating as much as I'd have liked to, even though they would have been fine for me to do that.

Room Tip: I would recommend choosing a room on the first, second, or fourth floor. Reason being, in Prague the...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
I would like to thank to all your family for your stay with us & for supporting us by great review here.
See you one day again in Prague. Greetings. Vladimir
Balassagyarmat
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

I have stayed some days in Holiday Home with my family in May.
First of all the location of this hotel very good: not so far from the centrum if you want to walk there. But if you want you can use subway - becasue it is very close to the hotel. The car parking just about 200m from the hotel: closed, safety area.
In the hotel we had continuously a feeling that the owner thinking with 'guest head': for example the keys has color code depends from the doors. Anyway the hotel clean, the kitchen area well equipped. Everything clean and arranged.
The owner very friendly: I have got lot of information, help and advice from them.

Room Tip: The children enjoyed the beds in the galery.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for you very nice comments and especially for your stay in our hotel. We will be pleased to provide you our service again anytime in future. Sincerely Vladimir