Hotel Salvator
Preferred Hotels
$159
Agoda.com
1,131 results
All reviewsla bocacentral courtyardglass liftold townquirky hotelpalladium shopping mallattached restaurantexcellent locationnamesti republikywithin walking distancethe ground floornoisy at nightrooms are largetriple roomcharles bridgetea and coffee making facilitiesjewish quarter
Reviewed December 4, 2013

What a great wee find. Stayed there for 3 nights for the start of the Christmas markets. Perfect location - 10 min walk to Old Town Square. Very central for most attractions. Hotel itself very quirky in its decor and set-up. Rooms very spacious and comfortable although a tad too warm for my personal liking. Rooms clean and lovely roasting hot water for showers. Reception staff were lovely. I had e-mailed ahead of our arrival to arrange transport to pick us up at airport. How fantastic to arrive and see the driver standing with our name and hotel - no waiting for taxis - excellent service. All in all this was a perfect hotel for our stay in Prague. When we return,we shall certainly book the Hotel Salvatoe.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
HotelSalvator, Director of Sales at Hotel Salvator, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

Dear guest,
I thank you very much for this excellent feedback as well as for pointing out our high standards of service. I am most pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. I thank you for recommending us and I look forward to welcoming you back.
Hotel Salvator***

Reviewed November 4, 2013

The Salvatore was a fine hotel. We had the front two bedroom suite with three baths. The street was quiet. Room comfortable and warm as it was snowing part of time. The desk staf were very helpful in arranging the pickup of my family at airport as I arrived early.

The restaurant was excellent also. Their breakfast buffet and the kitchen for special items was also excellent.

I have recommended to friends and will stay with them again. The son of the owner has a travel agency in the entrance area and he was great in helping us around town plus planning a day trip to Czesky Krumlof, a trip worth every minute.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
HotelSalvator, Director of Sales at Hotel Salvator, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Dear guest,
what a wonderful review ! You´ve pointed out all of our main assets such a comfortable rooms, excellent restaurant La Boca, tourist office VivaPraga and helpful staff. I´m thankful to you.
We all are looking forward to your next visit.
Kind regards from Prague,
Hotel Salvator***

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We stayed at the Salvator for 2 nights and have just returned home. The hotel in beautiful, clean and spacious. Our rooms were enormous - we stayed in rooms 23 and 36. The rooms were very clean, comfortable and the shower was hot and powerful.
Reception staff were very helpful and friendly. Whilst we did not dine in the restaurant, it looked very pleasant and colourful.
We would definitely stay at this hotel again. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
HotelSalvator, Director of Sales at Hotel Salvator, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Dear guest,
thank you for your wonderful feedback. I couldn't be more proud of my whole team and I thank you for pointing out our attention to details regarding our high standards of service. Indeed we genuinely love to look after our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back soon with our undivided attention.
KInd regards,

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights in October straight off the plane from Australia. Found the reception staff to be friendly and helpful, the same in the restaurant. Buffet breakfast for 7 euro was convenient for us on the first day, enough choices to fill you up.

We stayed in room 39 on level 1. Whilst it was not that noisy when we stayed we could see the potential for that room to be a bit noisy if there are a few people socialising downstairs in the courtyard, this would be more of a problem if the weather is warmer and you need the windows open.

First time we have been to Prague and I am not sure if theft is a problem but the safety box in the room was not bolted to the wall and could be lifted out of the wardrobe quite easily. Reception assured me they have not had any problems and the repair man would fix it. It didn't get done before we left. I may just be paranoid...

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Adam R
HotelSalvator, Director of Sales at Hotel Salvator, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear guest,
I thank you for your positive feedback. Indeed our central location and attentive staff are a true assets for the hotel. During October we are refurbishing some of our rooms so the safety deposit boxes are going to be mounted again.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We got a smart deal and for the money we actually spent we had the best room ever! Clean, spacious, warm and cozy. And it is so central! Fantastic! The hotel has also a very nice spanish restaurant downstaira and a very friendly informations office with a sweet old lady and a very helpfull young man. Colourful premises in general, with little fake lakes and good latin vibes.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
HotelSalvator, Director of Sales at Hotel Salvator, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Dear guest,
what a wonderful feedback ! I thank you very much for that. You have pointed out the exact feeling we wanted to implement in our rooms: to feel as cosy as at home. I´m also glad to hear your satisfaction with our Restaurant La Boca together with the tourist office VivaPraga. Indeed we have a passion for our guests and we love to indulge them.
Looking forward to your next visit.