“Clean hotel ”
Review of Green Garden Hotel

Green Garden Hotel
Ranked #67 of 648 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

We had a 5 days in this hotel. No problems clean room it's just 250 meters from metro station. The staff are so friendly and helpful. The breakfast is average the only thing was little negative. Overall hotel in very good

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed April 2, 2014

I would come back to this hotel due to the friendly staff and location. Yes first day we only had two tea bags and we asked for more and from then on each day we got 6, it was not a problem to the staff. My sister and I could take a short walk to the number 22 tram which takes you all over the city sights and to Wenceslas Square. Thank you to Michael, Daniella and Ondreas for your friendliness which made our break special. Fantastic array of breakfast served in buffet style and all cooked really well.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

I totally recommend this hotel. I asked for a room for 3 and they gave me an apartment type of room. The room is spacious and clean. All of the staff were nice especially Daniella who was super friendly and welcoming.

This hotel is in walking distance to I.P. Pavlova metro station and tram stop for number 22, which takes you all the way up to the Prague Castle. We went there on a Saturday with such great weather so it was super crowded. People couldn't even get on the tram at almost every stop. So we recommend you to either go on Sunday or if you had to go on a Saturday, just take the opposite way of tram 22, get off the tram to take it from an earlier stop.

All of the receptionists were very helpful. They helped us out in booking a tour and giving us directions. The breakfast was also great, many variety of menu such as fried and boiled eggs, cereal, fruits, cheese, meat, etc. They also have variety of coffee such as cappuccino and espresso.

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank deyadeya
Reviewed March 30, 2014

My sister and I would recommend this hotel without reservation. Hotel booked a taxi following an email request and driver waiting on arrival at airport. staff on reception were friendly, polite and helpful throughout our 4 day stay fro initial welcome to booking day trips and advice about local transport. Other staff equally helpful and friendly and contributed to making our trip most enjoyable. (Special thanks to Daniella, Ondra and Michael). We had a twin room on the fifth floor and could see the castle from the window. The hotel location is a short walk from I P Pavlova tram and metro stop. On the first day we walked to Wenceslas Square which, for us, was a short walk away from the hotel and easily managed - around 15 minutes.
We had a twin room with shower on the fifth floor which was clean and comfortable and we did not have any problem with unwanted noise.
Breakfast is a buffet breakfast with choice of cooked breakfast of bacon, frankfurters and Fried egg and Cereal, fruit, bread, cheese, boiled egg and cold meats available. Tea and coffee choice from hot drinks machine. Certainly did not feel hungry after breakfast!

Room Tip: We were on the fifth floor over the main entrance and had a view of Prague castle in the back ground...
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights recently and it is a little gem.
The staff are so helpful and speak very good English too with the girls on reception being the main focal point. The reception can organise any trip or excursion you would like to take from the many brochures and pamphlets that are available at reception.
Airport transfers are 700 ck each way per car up to four people which is very reasonable.
The rooms are of a good quality and are kept really clean, with a daily room service.
The tea/coffee making supplies are a little poor for a big tea drinker like myself. Two of us sharing a room equated to 2 tea bags and 2 coffee sachets with 2 milk cartons each day. This is not too great a problem as there are a couple of 24 hour mini markets just yards away.
The rooms have plenty of 2 round pin sockets in them so dont forget your adaptor if using UK 3 pin equipment.
I was on the second floor which could seem noisy with the road traffic outside but if your window is shut then it is bearable. I did have ear plugs with me but didnt really need them to get a decent sleep.
The hotels location was a manageable stroll into the town centre which took me around 10 minutes. I like walking so this was not an issue though there is a frequent tram service #22 which runs quite regular.Though I never used it I believe it takes you to the Charles Bridge which seems to be one of the main tourist attractions of which there are many.
The Breakfast is plentyful with eggs, bacon and hotdogs, and porridge being the hot options though there are plenty of fruits and cereals available to go with the cold selections of meat and cheese etc.
All in all I would definitely stay there again and plan to do so in the not too distant future.

Room Tip: If you can choose a higher floor. I would imagine it to be a little quieter with better views over a...
1  Thank Mike A
Reviewed March 26, 2014

booked this hotel for as an 80th birthday surprise for my mum. what a gem. from the moment we arrived the staff helped in every way and were so friendly. we had champagne. and strawberries in our room. the room its self was huge, beautifully decorated and very clean. great choice for breakfast, dinner was lovely and reasonably priced. the hotel is situated about 15 mins walk from wenceslas square and about 25 from the old town so perfect for exploring. would definitely visit again. thank you for helping to make my mums birthday special.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 23, 2014

This is our second time at this hotel and we can honestly say its first class from the minute you meet the receptionist to bar staff who are all excellent in customer relations. The rooms are all modern and exceptionally clean. The only gripe is the towels are needing changing to larger ones and perhaps a we bit fluffier would be nice.
We stayed on BB basis and the breakfast is great with a excellent selection from cold to hot food and all good quality including all types of coffee from espresso to cappuccinos your choice !
We stayed during my birthday and without any prompting we returned to find a bottle of bubbly waiting for us in the room. What a lovely touch and we went out of our way to thank staff at reception the next day.

The hotel is located in Prague 2 area and is about 10 minute walk to the centre and is excellent value for money . Go on give this hotel a try. I promise you will not be disappointed and perhaps you might even return just like us and if we decide to return to Prague in the future we will definitely being staying you guessed it Green Garden hotel

1  Thank DANDYDON1_9