Alchymist Nosticova Palace
$283
$232
Preferred Hotels
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssister hotelcharles bridgemala stranagothic roomquiet streetjunior suiteold towngrand hotelprague castlesmall hotelshort walkbeautiful roomevery eveningsparkling winedinner reservationstop floorwonderful hotel
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I have to admit that I was kinda worried and shocked when I saw the tiny entrance of the hotel, but once I have entered the hotel and found the lobby and rooms are gorgeously decorated, my concerns are gone. Reception staff are very nice and helpful who can speak excellent English.

I stayed in a Junior Suite which is fairly large, with a Kind bed, a very nice wardrobe, a set of antique table and two chairs. The bathroom is also very spacious with a large bathtub.

The last thing I want to mention about is the food of the hotel. The breakfast place is decorated like a palace with large variety of food and the food is just nothing to criticize. The restaurant opposite to the hotel also provides delicious food which doesn’t cost you a lot.

This hotel will be one of the best choices for anyone staying in Prague.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
LucieNizka, Manager at Alchymist Nosticova Palace, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Dear Trevor,

me and all the team of Alchymist Nosticova Palace are truly grateful for such a positive comments about your stay with us. We are happy to hear that you found your room large, well equipped and a comfortable one and your dining experience in our Alchymist Garden was a memorable one as well.

We would be more than happy to welcome you back as our dear guest anytime in a future and in this case please contact me personally.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Excellent hotel, very good restaurant, beautiful position staff very friendly in every department.
Especially in reception mr Mohamed abdelrahman he is so kind and help , the hotel is near to the
centre. Rooms are excellent and bed is comfort and clean ,,if I come again I will surely choose this hotel again .

Dear Madam, Sir

Many thanks for all your beautiful words following your recent stay in Alchymist Luxury Group.
I’m happy to hear that all the aspect of your stay was to your liking and please do come and join us again in the near future!

Lucie Nizka

Reviewed August 19, 2013

My husband and I have just returned from a four day stay here which was superb. The hotel is well located in the middle of a quiet area but within walking distance of the major attractions in Prague. We had booked the driver collection service and this was extremely welcome on arrival and reliable at the end of our visit. All of the staff from the driver to the porters, waiters and reception staff were extremely helpful and courteous. They all made such a positive attempt to make our stay as comfortable as possible which must be very demanding for them in the middle of a busy summer of tourists. However they made it seem effortless. They also helped to arrange a jazz boat trip for us with minimal fuss and were so accommodating in advising us about where to visit in Prague.
The rooms were large and comfortable and the breakfast had enough choices to meet both our tastes. However the best part was the lovely garden which is so pretty and peaceful to sit in especially at the end of a busy day in Prague. It really is a haven and with the daily complimentary drinks plus shawls to cover you when the air became chilly it was a little bit of luxury in a beautiful city. Thanks to all

1  Thank Joaniemac59

Dear Madam,

Thank you very much for all the kind words following your stay with us. The time of sharing your impressions is very much appreciated. All the team was delighted to read that your stay with us and especially the staff service and our Alchymist garden were so enjoyable. We look forward to having the chance to welcome you back in the near future!
Please contact me personally if I can be of any assistance with a future booking.

Lucie Nizka

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for my birthday weekend and loved everything about it. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly and went above and beyond to make sure that we had everything we needed to enjoy the 4 days we spent at the hotel. The hotel is small, charming and well appointed it is located in a very quiet area away from all the tourist crowd but incredibly close to all the local attractions, restaurants and shops. The suite was really spectacular no issues at all with it, clean, well furnished and spacious. Everyone morning we enjoyed a wonderful breakfast with a variety of great fresh choices and the most incredible homemade yogurt I have ever eaten. and each afternoon we had cocktails in the garden which is beautiful and peaceful. This hotel was a highlight of our Europe trip. If visiting Prague you will want to for sure stay here. The only downside is you may start expecting (or at least wanting) this level of hospitality from other hotels.

Dear Mrs. Layton,

I would like to thank you for taking time and posting this fantastic review on Tripadvisor. Your comments about our staff, perfect location, suite, hotel garden and the breakfast made all my team very happy. Thank you once again for having chosen our hotel for your birthday celebration and it will be a great pleasure for all of us to welcome you back at Alchymist Nosticova Palace soon.

With kindest regards,

Reviewed August 18, 2013

This small hotel has been a tripadvisor winner 3 years running and it's easy to see why. Located in a quiet back street near the castle it's a great base for exploring Prague. The staff are exceptionally helpful and the size of the hotel makes for a peaceful stay. The rooms are good value and a reasonable size and quiet. The complementary daily drinks were a lovely touch, how nice it was to return to base and sit in the hotel's courtyard with a glass of wine. I'd like to commend the staff, particularly the receptionists who unfortunately don't wear name badges, but a couple really stood out as providing exceptional service and thanks to Jan the waiter too, always there with a smile.

Keen to please it's obvious the staff are avid readers of tripadviser and listen to customer feedback, whilst we were there they vastly improved their breakfast offer and I'm sure would be all too happy to accommodate any (reasonable) request.

Room Tip: We had a room on the top floor, given the quiet location of the hotel it's not necessary to avoid certain sides, but the top floor meant no noise from above.
1  Thank Ketts2012

Dear Madam, Sir,

Thank you so much for sharing all your kind words with other travellers on Tripadvisor. I’m truly happy that you’ve had a memorable stay with us and all the team and especially Jan did such a good job once again. We are continuously working on improving our products and your positive comments are the best reward to us. Thank you again for sharing you opinion!

I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in a near future. In this case please let me know, if I can be of any assistance with your booking.