Check-in time takes too long, and be prepared to pay for the entire stay up front. This means you are unlikely to check out after you see your room. Executive rooms are large and sparsely furnished, standard rooms are small and dormitory-like. Carpet is peeling off the floor and the bedding is old and tired. Never bothered turning on the tv, but had to unplug it to be able to have both a light and my laptop plugged in as there are few electrical outlets in the room. Breakfast downstairs was disgusting and a free-for-all with the groups using their bowls to serve themselves cornflakes from large plastic tubs. Wi-fi is only available in the lobby and the signal is poor, probably due to the large number of people congregating to use the free service in the evenings. Only stayed here due to the conference we were attending, next time would stay in the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The TOP HOTEL Prague****, art hotel and congress centre, is, in terms of the offered services, a perfectly unique hotel. It offers its guests accommodation in more than 800 rooms and suites, up to 5,000 congress seats, restaurants and bars with Czech and international cuisine, catering, wellness, Japanese garden or a vast parking lot. The large capacity, good accessibility of the city centre and the wide offer of services make the TOP HOTEL Prague**** an ideal place for congresses, conferences as well as weddings, concerts, and of course also for individual and organized tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your TOP HOTEL Praha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Top Hotel Prague And Congress Center
- Top Hotel Prague & Congress Prague
- Prague Top Hotel