TOP HOTEL Praha
$103
$175
$158
  • Breakfast included
Vienna House Diplomat Prague(Prague)(Great Value!)
$110
$211
$197
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Art Nouveau Palace Hotel(Prague)
$232
$139
$153
$142
1,102 results
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

I won voucher for this hotel (3 nights). I didnt expect anything afer reading all these negative feedbacks and ratings. Check-in was quick. Room was spacious with seperate living and sleeping area. Bathroom was also big and clean, but nothing special. I didnt check how wifi works.  Hotel has a pool, restaurants and casino. Dinnig room is huge and crowdy in the morning, but its a big hotel with more than 900 rooms. Breakfast was average, I think not for 4 stars hotel. Location is a bit remote from downtown Prague, 2 bus stops from nearest Metro station, but bus (bus leaves every 15 minutes) station is in front of the hotel, so there is no problem.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have been in this hotel few times. Only due to business. But I had every time totally different room for the same price? One type was really great with huge bathroom, but the second one was situated in old building and was one star max! Hotel itself looks better from inside than from outside. And is pretty far from center.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 25, 2013

The location of the hotel is terrible, you have to take the bus and then use the metro to reach the city center. It is not a place for tourists for sure. The breakfast was not good as well. Apart from the location & food issues, hotel is big and comfortable. But I would never recommend this hotel to a tourist.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ece N
Reviewed July 20, 2013

When I first checked in I was very upset as I couldn't connect to wifi in my room and they promptly moved me to another room that it worked in. This rectified the issue I had as having wifi is a necessity when travelling away from my husband and family. Wifi is available in the lobby area which is quite large ad it's at a decent speed.

Go to breakfast early or you'll be experiencing flies on everything and not knowing how long the cold cuts and cheeses have been out for. It's a traditional breakfast with lots of cold cuts, cheeses and other yummy things! Just go early or you may feel disappointed.

The staff were very helpful in providing me with advice on how to get around and where to go.

Sure there are a few things about the hotel that I found frustrating however for the price they charge I wasn't expecting a high end four star hotel and my expectations were not high as a result of other trip advisor reviews.

Just be aware that not all the power sockets work on international power converters and there was only one in my room that worked for me.

Not all rooms have safes.... While I was standing at the front desk checking in another guest complained that money had gone missing from her room and she was promptly told she should've placed it in her safe and there was the insinuation that if money went missing t was her own fault. I got around this by requesting no room service for my short stay and I placed a 'do not disturb' on my door. I made it quite clear of my intentions if this request wasn't respected.

It's adequate and decent enough. Just know what you're getting before you commit- if going through an agent ask them for a picture of the room you'll be staying in.

There is a bus stop right outside the hotel that was regular and easy to use.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Renewed Social realism hotel complex. Clean nice, and has a very interesting feeleng from 80's. It is worth to pay for breakfast, you can eat as much and variably.It's far from the old town, so you can go with car, or bus (stopped in front of the hotel).

Room Tip: You need breakfast! :)
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple